Exception(error) I am constantly getting

Didn't work for me. Reinstalled the game..still the same.

I am getting this error too:

Art/models/terain/Act3town/act3_town_01_01_c1r1.tgt": In source code file: Msh\TileMesh.cpp at line 264, Processing file: Art/Models/Terrain/Act3Town/Act3_town_01_01_c1r1.tgt
Error: E_OUTOFMEMORY
Description: Ran out of memory
get that one too - first it forces my pc into sleep-mode, then it shows that error
It is fun that we are getting so much technical support ;)))

about the memory error : add -gc 2 (properties on the start icon and then at the end of the Target field)

This is the closest help I could find for our problem:

I’m getting a client crash when I enter a specific area or cast a specific spell.

Check if other players are reporting the same area as a problem. If not, you have Pack Corruption. Your first step would be to run the Pack Check. If that fails, you’ll need to remove the content.ggpk file and reinstall the game. If a fresh copy of the game is still having errors, this usually means that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is sending you a corrupted copy of the game files that they have cached. Downloading the game on another system and copying it over would be your best bet. Please email chris@grinding-gear.com with the name of your ISP, and we'll try and figure out which provider has bad cached copies of the game.

I get an error message and a crash after playing the game for a while.

EOUTOFMEMORY or Unable to Map File
This usually occurs when your game file runs out of ram, common on PCs with low ram or running 32bit versions of windows. Running the game with Texture Quality set to Medium usually fixes this, though having less than 4gb of ram will cause problems after changing areas a number of times. We will improve the memory recovery system in future.
You can also reduce the rate of these crashes slightly by adding -gc 2 to the end of your Path of Exile shortcut target, as shown here:

message relating to game files.
This is often caused by a corrupted pack file. Your first step would be to run the Pack Check. If that fails, you’ll need to remove the content.ggpk file and reinstall the game. If a fresh copy of the game is still having errors, this usually means that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is sending you a corrupted copy of the game files that they have cached. Downloading the game on another system and copying it over would be your best bet. Please email chris@grinding-gear.com with the name of your ISP, and we'll try and figure out which provider has bad cached copies of the game.

The problem is that even after I do the check. It does not find any errors. Also a few days ago I did not experience any errors... so I doubt it is my internet provider.
Last edited by baivasobai on Mar 2, 2013, 2:44:59 PM
I am still experiencing this problem. Too bad I got so much technical support :////
Search function \o/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info