And if you're really upset because i ask for free items? and YES some people donate me, please keep bump this thread, you will make me a huge favour.

Have A Nice Day :)
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Bump
3 6Ls, Kaom's - begging for itamz.

Lets be honest here - you want those items to sell them for real money on some shady sites.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
3 6Ls, Kaom's - begging for itamz.

Lets be honest here - you want those items to sell them for real money on some shady sites.

That is why i buy items on all characters? but do not worry, i decided to "wts" these 6Ls and invest in my "Wich Summon Skele/Raise Spectre"

- Gems 21/20

It's better to have 1 good character instead of 3 average ones.

If you think I am breaking the rules asking for free items

(Terms of Use)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1457463

Or contact Customer Support team as I did before I created this topic on forum.
Last edited by PikusQ on Jan 18, 2018, 8:38:49 PM
Bump
What is the point of playing the game if you don't want to farm stuff? I don't get people like this. If you already had everything you needed, why would you play the game?
Realy dont wanna Sound like a dickhead but mate.

Where u get ur Enjoyment out of this game ?

If i see the Levels of ur Chars and u say Couple leagues, i dnt knw.
Are u Roleplaying or what?
I am realy interested in that story.

Or ur mum shuts down the internet if need to wash dishes ?

In all honest but if i wanna see value wasted i give my Eggsalts Koduku my homie because he gave me some 6l.

Anyway let me knw what u are up to in poe because i dnt get it what u doing with ur time IG :)

Talamoana
He's only asking for things that would be otherwise utterly wasted.

If you look at it from that perspective, it's a shame to not let people enjoy items that clearly have no use for someone else.

But in my opinion the OP is going about it the wrong way. What I would do is search for items that you like in a new league, around the time when it's about to end. Make sure you set the search to show offline sellers. Find a seller who has been offline for a while, add them to your friend list, and wait for the new league to start. Give them some time to get settled, and very nicely ask them if they would log into standard and sell you the item. Nine times out of 10, if the person doesn't play standard, they will just give you the damn thing to get rid of it. That requires patience and a certain degree of risk-taking (they might take the currency just to be a dick, or might say no), but otherwise you're opening yourself up to ridicule, just to obtain some random items that you might not even need.

In any case good luck. I have been playing this game since 2013, and never ONCE found an Astromentis. I finally got one, from someone who refused to play standard league. I know how valuable it can be to have people pass things along to you, when they are good as deleted to them. I would totally give you some swag, but I play my standard toons just as much as my temp. league ones.
"
Obright wrote:
He's only asking for things that would be otherwise utterly wasted.

Thank you, as i said, I do not ask for "mirrors / headhunters, etc." I'm asking about things that people do not need.

Before I started this thread, I knew that I would meet with criticism, and I understand some of you.

But try to understand me, do not ask for much, do not ask for valuable items that you use, and I only ask about those items that you do not use, or have no value for you and which can help me.

I apologize in advance for my English.
Last edited by PikusQ on Feb 10, 2018, 10:27:17 AM
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info