The current state of PVP in 3.0/3.1

[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Mar 6, 2018, 1:15:34 PM
oh guess what?, the new watcher's eye with clarity es is gonna make them get almost another 10k es.!
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
I mean a few of us foresaw the future and have been doomsday prophets for awhile. I had mentioned going into sarn and seeing 4 EA zerphies sitting in the center spamming eachother without any of them dying meanwhile everyone else in sarn couldnt come within a screen of them without dying instantly. It was only a matter of time before everyone decided to play another game for the pvp fix and just let poe Rott. Its sad but at the same time I want GGG to feel they hit in the player pop they deserve. They got what they wanted, PvE players playing the game and everyone who cared about pvp has mostly either switched to PvE and gave up even thinking about pvp or just flat out quit the game. I have not fully quit yet but I have broken my addiction to broken pvp and I see the light many other games have been beaming through the clouds of shit which GGG have been pouring down on the PvP community for quite a long time.

p.s.
I dont even really care to see my damage with what another 43% fire pene over my current belt? would put me over 150% fire pene with non crit and each fireball at about 100k damage non overlap.Seems dumb...
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Well poe PvP is shit and PvE turned into this :
Spoiler

I still need to get over my habit of checking this sub forum but it's getting better since I started playing Smash4 again (feel so good).

Last edited by IceDeal on Jan 10, 2018, 3:47:55 PM
i've been playing warframe (and funnier, i'm role playing it as a console peasant).

i guess that's the state of poe pvp.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jan 10, 2018, 4:10:15 PM
i
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 10, 2018, 5:47:38 PM
"
robmafia wrote:
i've been playing warframe (and funnier, i'm role playing it as a console peasant).

i guess that's the state of poe pvp.

my Opticor Riven > you.

you think you can run away from forum pvp by playing warframe? big mistake.

hell, you didn't even see my vectis and Sicarus prime rivens. newb.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 10, 2018, 4:55:15 PM
i don't even have any real rivens yet. just a generic "rifle" riven with bad rolls... and a few i need to unveil sometime.

regardless, i could atterax the crap out of this forum.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
lf duels @Fyndel i shred u all
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Fyndel wrote:
lf duels @Fyndel i shred u all

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type