Happy New Year! A 2017 Retrospective

Happy New Year Babiieessss Lots of Ωπα to all of you for a creative and Happy Year :!!!
I have been very happy with the game updates kept them going <3.
You also forgot to mention there that your support team replies fast as lightning when I ask about different ways to support/donate but keep silence for months on my bugs threads. Developers still can't do anything from crashes and lags when you enter a town. GGG launched trading site that still requires alot of hand work to do a trade instead of just good automated in-game integrated tool. Years ago somebody suggested an excellent idea to get into hideout on character selection - still silence from devs.

Happy no-more-support year, GGG
Last edited by vpsnake on Jan 1, 2018, 9:23:59 AM
"
I found another Exalted Orb.

Impossible, they are extinct 3 league ago !!!!
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
P.S. Wisdom to you in correcting the BALANCE. (look that did not work Diablo 3)
Happy New Year GGG

i whish you guys all of the best and a bit more :)

it was a great year!
good job GGG.
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
I'm dropping ex orbs like its raining, but still no 6 link! damn you ggg <3
(147,333 on our server alone).
I don't understand. Is this max for one of gateways, max for standalone client or max total players standalone+steam
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
Happy New year everyone!
May it be peaceful.
"
We added stairs to Lioneye's Watch.

Greatest GGG achievement ever.
Now if will do in 2018 act 10 town bridge shorter and wider, it will be even greater achievement.

+1000
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info