[3.1] The Lightning Assassin - Everything Viable - ClearSpeed/Endgame

Hi, thanks for the fun build ! This is my first assassin and the amount crit/crit multi is completely insane lol. This thing melts faces at 79 quite nicely.

Currently using Berek's grip and plain old regular gloves, with the amount of mana / mana regen we get I haven't had any sustain issues so far.

Oh, your level 71 and 95 trees are the same :p
Last edited by NayleenMT on Jan 11, 2018, 2:32:44 PM
"
NayleenMT wrote:
Hi, thanks for the fun build ! This is my first assassin and the amount crit/crit multi is completely insane lol. This thing melts faces at 79 quite nicely.

Currently using Berek's grip and plain old regular gloves, with the amount of mana / mana regen we get I haven't had any sustain issues so far.

Oh, your level 71 and 95 trees are the same :p

Glad you're having fun!

Usually, the mana issue comes to you after you get the MoM.
By taking a big hit and a DoT on you (ignite, poison, for example), your mana will be drained to the bottom (rip). Make sure to get ignite and poison immune flasks for certain cases and you'll be good.

Fixed the tree :p
Thx for the feedback!
Last edited by diabloyd on Jan 12, 2018, 5:27:02 AM
What Passives do you use exactly in Pantheon?

As I don't see it in your tutorial?! Me Blind? ;-)
"
Edgomatik wrote:
What Passives do you use exactly in Pantheon?

As I don't see it in your tutorial?! Me Blind? ;-)

uh,sorry. I didn't mention that. The only pantheon you will need the most is the Soul of the Brine King plus the Fogotten Soldier. The others are pretty flexible tbh, you don't even have to use the Brine King in some cases, you'll need to use it wisely according to the map affixes.
Its really hard to get 2 reds and 1 green on the void battery or just me?

Thanks for the build, really fun to play!
"
Its really hard to get 2 reds and 1 green on the void battery or just me?

Thanks for the build, really fun to play!

Hi!

that one you have to use Vorici's at least 2 red and 1 green. have fun!
Hi, been using the build, I think it's great although there's something I don't understand about it. Why do we stack crit chance/multiplier is controlled destruction makes it where our main skill and the arc/shock nova can't crit?

Also, if tendrils/arc/nova can't crit can it apply shock? I assume it can somehow since I am seeing the explosion without using orb of storms but I don't know how it works.

Thanks for the great build though, thoroughly enjoying it!
"
grifbomber wrote:
Hi, been using the build, I think it's great although there's something I don't understand about it. Why do we stack crit chance/multiplier is controlled destruction makes it where our main skill and the arc/shock nova can't crit?

Also, if tendrils/arc/nova can't crit can it apply shock? I assume it can somehow since I am seeing the explosion without using orb of storms but I don't know how it works.

Thanks for the great build though, thoroughly enjoying it!

It seems you have some misunderstanding about the Controlled destruction. It says "Supported Skills have 100% reduced Critical Strike Chance", that means for example, you have 400% increased crit chance in the tree, then by using controlled destruction, you now have 300% increased crit chance in total.

If it's saying "100% less crit chance", then you'll have no crits at all.
"
diabloyd wrote:

It seems you have some misunderstanding about the Controlled destruction. It says "Supported Skills have 100% reduced Critical Strike Chance", that means for example, you have 400% increased crit chance in the tree, then by using controlled destruction, you now have 300% increased crit chance in total.

If it's saying "100% less crit chance", then you'll have no crits at all.

Oh! Thanks for the clarification!
Last edited by grifbomber on Jan 15, 2018, 9:57:26 AM
Would I be able to run Blasphemy - Enfeeble - Lvl3 Enlighten? or reserving ~30% mana with MoM is not a good idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info