[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
Gorrinako wrote:

You are right, was my fault, edited ^^
Then, you can get faster attacks for higher chance to maim enemies on hit or brutality for pure dmg

Another question, What do you think about Death´s Oath armor?? The chaos dmg really hurt? Or maybe a good armor for that build?¿ Im using that for now

Rare chest with 2k armor and 100+ life, then belly!

"
sourtimer wrote:
Does Sin's Rebirth make any sense in place of another flask? Seems good to me, but not so sure, been a while since I've played a full phys build.

Skills with brutality deal no chaos dmg

Swapping brutality and adding atziri promise + sin's rebirth could be an option, on shaper dps it still ends out at same or lower than pure phys (shaper dps) because somehow the loss of vulnerability and shaper chaos res makes it deal less dmg
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Im thinking on Belly, but mine
cost me 1 Alchemy xDD
"
lanashir wrote:
What do you think about Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate? And maybe using gloves and boots from that set if change determination for arctic armour?

That Craiceann's Carapace looks pretty useful. And the Aspect of Crab only reserves 25% mana. I'm currently in the process of changing my build to try to incorporate that new armour. I'm going to use the following:

Spoiler

The Impresence makes Vulnerability reserve 0% mana, so you can run Determination, Vulnerability, and Aspect of Crab at the same time. I'm going to keep using the Atziri's Splendour until I can 5- or 6-link the Craiceann's Carapace, though. Then I'll get a Starforge... Eventually...

I think the Aspect of Crab will have nice synergy with Immortal Call because you will regain crab charges while you are still immortal (you gain crab charges every 0.5 seconds).
Last edited by Goofio on Mar 9, 2018, 1:04:31 AM
How works Craicean, crab barriers and maddening presence mechanics? Sounds nice
"
Gorrinako wrote:
How works Craicean, crab barriers and maddening presence mechanics? Sounds nice

I haven't been able to 5/6-link it yet, so I haven't really tested it. Now I'm wondering if it is excessive because of the 90% cap on physical damage reduction. Path of Building doesn't have the new armours yet, so I can't test it there.

However, even if the damage reduction is excessive, the 'Cannot be inflicted with Bleeding' will be really nice.
Last edited by Goofio on Mar 9, 2018, 3:21:39 AM
Just had to leave some feedback here, been playing this build since league launch, and it was working okey, got to lvl 90. Started out with a 5l Belly and a 5l Doomsawer, the dps was okey, survivability was pretty good.
Farmed myself some currency to buy kaom's, which made not dying alot easier. 7.3k life, 90% phys reduction sure helps :D
Killing the guardians still took a while with doomsawer, but i managed without to many deaths. Then i finally got the currency to buy a Starforge. (Got a 6s one for 8ex), 6 linked it in 251 fusings, and i have to say the DPS went trough the roooof. Things die so fast now its hillarious. :D

Still got some upgrades to do, most of my gems are lvl 18/19 with 20%, so got some more to come there, my jewelry isn't all that great yet either, and im still using Devoto's. So i guess there's alot more dps to be had.

Also started a little test project in regards of the gloves, ilvl 85 spiked gloves and Essence of Insanity for the Warchief totem. So far im 11 essences in, and still havent gotten IAS on any of them. But ill get there :D

I have never really played any melee build, let alone high dps builds, as i've been MF for the last 2 years or so. So i dont have any experience with guardians, elder, etc. Once i got starforge, i destroyed the red elder i had on my T13 Ghetto map. (Got belt, rip)

Im very impressed with this build i have to say, thanks for making the league start fun despite the hassle that is netting beasts :D Its quite fun learning new things in this game, even after i've played it for so long!
is it possible to get 90 percent phys reduction with a belly? do i nee dot take extra endurance charges to make this happen?
"
thorvanbehrns wrote:
Just had to leave some feedback here, been playing this build since league launch, and it was working okey, got to lvl 90. Started out with a 5l Belly and a 5l Doomsawer, the dps was okey, survivability was pretty good.
Farmed myself some currency to buy kaom's, which made not dying alot easier. 7.3k life, 90% phys reduction sure helps :D
Killing the guardians still took a while with doomsawer, but i managed without to many deaths. Then i finally got the currency to buy a Starforge. (Got a 6s one for 8ex), 6 linked it in 251 fusings, and i have to say the DPS went trough the roooof. Things die so fast now its hillarious. :D

Still got some upgrades to do, most of my gems are lvl 18/19 with 20%, so got some more to come there, my jewelry isn't all that great yet either, and im still using Devoto's. So i guess there's alot more dps to be had.

Also started a little test project in regards of the gloves, ilvl 85 spiked gloves and Essence of Insanity for the Warchief totem. So far im 11 essences in, and still havent gotten IAS on any of them. But ill get there :D

I have never really played any melee build, let alone high dps builds, as i've been MF for the last 2 years or so. So i dont have any experience with guardians, elder, etc. Once i got starforge, i destroyed the red elder i had on my T13 Ghetto map. (Got belt, rip)

Im very impressed with this build i have to say, thanks for making the league start fun despite the hassle that is netting beasts :D Its quite fun learning new things in this game, even after i've played it for so long!

ahah great! And you still have to put your abyssus on, try it and come back to tell me x)

"
jeric26 wrote:
is it possible to get 90 percent phys reduction with a belly? do i nee dot take extra endurance charges to make this happen?

Yes it will reach 90% at later stages, it is more conditional to having ECs up, lion roar and double chest ascendancy
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 9, 2018, 8:33:11 AM
I stopped being lazy and added IC + molten shell to my setup. I can definitely confirm IC is great now because charges come back up almost instantly. I will add some comments on it to the section, IC and emergency Enduring Cry are very good now. Enduring also has the added bonus of working like a mini life pot, so many good things added to this jug

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 9, 2018, 8:36:52 AM
Ohai thar. 5th link must be multistrike or ruthless for boss-killing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info