[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Gonna try this out to finish off the league. I was wondering if Atziri's Disfavour would work well with this build? Thanks!
"
markus7 wrote:
OP, do you think legacy Atziri's Acuity would be good with your build? It seems so to me. If Crits are reliable enough.

These should be useful in some scenarios, for example Esh and Tul breaches are kinda dangerous so the double leech should help there

"
jesterx93 wrote:
What about leveling with Oni-Goroshi?

does anyone see a downside to this considering the build?

Would love some feedback..

Thanks in advance.

Oni goroshi doesn't fit at all with this build, needs a dedicated 1h ele build, this one is 2h pure phys

"
SassyBeard wrote:
Gonna try this out to finish off the league. I was wondering if Atziri's Disfavour would work well with this build? Thanks!

Disfavour surely won't stop you from slaughtering things but won't really get to the same level of SF. In 3.0 I started with it and then switched to SF, last days of 3.0 I was using disfavour on the slayer that was respecced to sunder
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
loving the build, and this guide is one of the most detailed and helpful guides I've seen. however we should petition GGG to add better visual and audio feedback for Heavy Strike. right now it sounds like slapping someone with a dead fish.
Would a frost blades setup on weapon swap work well with this? Feel like that might improve clearing speed and add a little extra variation. Thanks for the guide!
"
jhahn812 wrote:
Would a frost blades setup on weapon swap work well with this? Feel like that might improve clearing speed and add a little extra variation. Thanks for the guide!

Err, does it really need more speed when times are 3-5min on T15s WITH looting, breaches and abyss included?

It is kinda hard to explain by words, yes it doesn't offscreen but just check vids, by the time you are doing your second FB animation or are waiting for MS balls to fall, HS has cleared one pack because it does a very big frontloaded dmg (HS base damage is only beaten by GH imo) in one animation of ~0.30s and it can move to the next pack.

Yes it is limited by range and by movespeed, but do not get fooled by these no loot 1min speedruns, this one is capable of doing good times on t11 linear maps and goes as fast as a melee char can go, if you ask me it is a very fast melee range char

source: i have a max pimp raider +2 TS rigwald quill and am able to make a decent comparison :D
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Feb 13, 2018, 8:23:27 PM
In terms of clear speed I have to concur. With Melee splash and Ancestral strike, you literally 1-shot entire packs while already jumping/running to the next pack. The clear speed is surprisingly good due to the support gems. Only for heavier bosses do you need to swap out the 2 gems for insane single target damage.
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
This is a great build.

I'm new to PoE (ignore that lvl 45 ranger, that's like 4 years old and I had no idea what I was doing only hit act 2), but this build has been fun to play and learn with. Could someone upload a screenshot of the skill tree? I play this on Xbox and can only view the forum on mobile and you can't scroll around the skill tree. My computer crashed a while back and I haven't gotten it fixed so I can't see the whole tree.

Thank you in advance for helping a scrub casual.
"
Zitan63 wrote:
This is a great build.

I'm new to PoE (ignore that lvl 45 ranger, that's like 4 years old and I had no idea what I was doing only hit act 2), but this build has been fun to play and learn with. Could someone upload a screenshot of the skill tree? I play this on Xbox and can only view the forum on mobile and you can't scroll around the skill tree. My computer crashed a while back and I haven't gotten it fixed so I can't see the whole tree.

Thank you in advance for helping a scrub casual.

Sure! there it is

Awesome! Thank you!
Thanks for this. Thought I was done for the league, but I love the synergy here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info