[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

bandits?
still in the process of lvling to maps, will update asap, so far frost blades is good with the sowrd
"
andizite wrote:
still in the process of lvling to maps, will update asap, so far frost blades is good with the sowrd

on another note how did u keep all 3 auras up??
Bleed DPS 532
Her Embrace DPS 642
Total DOT 1174

Leech Rate Rate 3922

Don't need to drop bleed ever.
Fresh builds all day.
"
drakolant wrote:
bandits?

Just got the skill points.
Fresh builds all day.
"
andizite wrote:
"
andizite wrote:

I'm only using Purity of Fire and Hatred. I was playing with swapping on Herald of Ash when my aurabot buddy was mapping with me.
Fresh builds all day.
"
DarthPwn wrote:
"
andizite wrote:
"
andizite wrote:

I'm only using Purity of Fire and Hatred. I was playing with swapping on Herald of Ash when my aurabot buddy was mapping with me.

ahh ic..... looks like i have some trouble with bosses with the frost blades few rips, but im almost 68
Anyway to work in ancestral call for this build?
awesome build! trying it out now!
IGN:Paicesenberg
You can replace Ruthless for Ancestral Call if you want for a bit better clear. I'd only do this if you feel like your damage is not quite high enough yet. With Ruthless I can kill most mobs with just 1 pass of flicker.

Ancestral Call also has a higher mana multiplier than Ruthless so make sure you have enough mana to not slow down your flicker.
Fresh builds all day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info