Uncompletable Twilight Temple

So i jumped out of the map, quit to menu, came back in as my other character, re-entered the map and then when stepping on the final tile, this time the final double-boss arena portal appeared. Killed the boss, map completed.

Hope that's a help for anyone else who comes across the issue.

FWIW, at least one of the ice bosses never spawned.
Last edited by Kalchevoz on Jan 1, 2020, 10:54:23 AM
"
Psukl wrote:
Just completed..dont know if this helps but I pushed the 6 buttons, killed mobs, and there are two sepearate buttons in the center right i believe, you press each and it takes you to both bosses, lunaris and solaris, portal says arena when pressed. Have fun!

This also worked for me. In my opinion it always worked as intended but people didn't see the final two switches for some reason.
It is not bugged.

After completed all six events on the platforms, you need to find the arena portal . It is not visible until you step on it. A red circle. It was far east on the map for me.
Please don't bump a thread from 2017.

If there is a new bug. Please open a new thread with solid evidence (did you step on all 7 pressure plates for example)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info