Happy Holidays! Get a Free Fire and Ice Mystery Box!

I played non stop all weekend never once going to the forums.... why wouldn't you just give this box to players or have an announcement in game like you do with your MTX sales?

Sad I missed this promotion because I was too busy playing the game.
IGN : Futons
The free mystery box will stop being available at Dec 28, 2017 11:59 AM. (This is displayed in your local time). Check out the contents of the Fire and Ice Mystery Box in the trailer below.

... aww its AM! not PM like now,
I guess we are all really sorry, that this holiday present promotion has ended! ;(
I'm disappointed I missed this being sick since Christmas. Ah well, there's always next year, I suppose.
noooo I missed it :/ just came back from christmas holiday. I wont visit my family ever again I guess. I wanne get a free mystery box only once too :D would have been literally my best christmas gift. rip
Oh my God, I literally just started playing again today after a year on hiatus.

Woe is me, why must life be filled with pain and tragedy!
Last edited by Adenydd on Dec 30, 2017, 12:48:02 AM
Rip was away because of family Christmas stuff and had no pc for 4 days :(
Missed it too, because i was driving my grandparents around, so we all could have some time together.
Sad you have to go to the website and click a button, when most you should have time with you family together.
"
Futon wrote:
I played non stop all weekend never once going to the forums.... why wouldn't you just give this box to players or have an announcement in game like you do with your MTX sales?

Sad I missed this promotion because I was too busy playing the game.

I'm with you, played all week myself even logged onto the site but missed the one thing I was suppose to click on I guess. Pretty sad that it wasn't gifted in game when you logged in.
Ice Footprints! Sweet! Thanks for the holiday gift, GGG :)
I came back to play a few days ago and forgot to see the news from the forum ... I missed the holiday gift.

Hohoho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info