[3.4] 4 6L Solar Guard Spectres + 3-5 7L Flame Golems | Fast Clear | Melt Bosses | Tank | Cheap

I am loving this build but....

You are limited 1 Anima Stone, and I currently have 3 flame golems. I am trying to add just one more, any idea how I can do this.

I have
1 - Anima Stone
1 - Primordial Might
3 - Primordial Harmony
1 - Rare Jewel with; Minions Dmg, Minion attack speed/cast speed, and Minion life

I just want one more flame golem... My mind is telling me 3 isn't enough and 4 is a rounder number... any ideas how to get that illusive 4th golem ?
Any gameplay video?
I dont want to search all the process to make a guide so with a little words with exactly this setup and grip of the council for gloves and with a +2 helm +minion dmg you can use vaal summon skeletons.
So you have 6l solar guards + skeletons and you boost both of them in ascendancy. Insane dps and good defense at the same time. You have solar for clear + help on bosses and skeletons to melt bosses. Simple as that.
You have both offering. bone one on cwdt and the flesh for you to cast it when you need it too. 65%block chance and 57 spell block.
If you use your convocation skill correctly you can do anything you want.
Iam done with all content in the game and I leave my depth at 300 just for the challenge. Fill free to inspect my necro in my profile anytime.
Hope i help have fun
This build still going to be viable in the new league?
I see no reason not to be.

It is great starting build, all you need is tabula rasa and +1 specter boots to
enjoy most of the content.

If you want to invest something, I bought this
. With golem jewels, 1ex total for full build.

I like TV more, and usually run them instead, but SG are nice too, and with tabula rasa the only pain when swapping is to find portal to summon 84 specter.
(Vis mortis L5 works like a charm too)

Also, I like to run Vaal Skeletons and Vaal Haste.
Tell me one build that clears red maps without sweat for as cheap as 1ex or even less... and ask again if this is viable.
Thanks man! Yeah I leveled this build to like 93 or 94 back in breach? Whatever the league was where you went underground and fought the Lich's. Totally loved it, just walked through maps without breaking a sweat.
Why Flame Dash & Shield Charge? Bit of a noob here.
Flame dash sucks by itself as a movement skill, while shield charge is super fast, but can't clear gaps. Flame dash lets you clear gaps, while charge lets you move around the map very fast.

Anyone have any recommendations for new gear since this build came out like 3 leagues ago? Or any recommendations on different ways to go on the skill tree?
Reporting in to say this build still WRECKS. Followed it pretty much to the T all the way through Shaper and completely steam rolled everything. Had to make a some changes for Uber Elder but was able to get him on the fourth try and I was not experienced with the fight at all.

Gear all the way through Shaper: Never needed to switch to LMP GMP was plenty of damage

For Uber Elder: Swapped out flesh offering for bone offering linked with desecrate and cwdt. Removed fortify and haste to make room for another low level cdwt and immortal call. As put in vitality to help when out of flasks. Was trying to get tankier and have less to worry about during the fight just looking to dodge. Switched to TV's and used burning damange / swift affliction / minion resists instead of spell echo / GMP / controlled destruction. Also switched to Brine King and Yugul on pantheon.

Last edited by TalkinBidness on Dec 26, 2018, 11:12:11 AM
If someone wants to go ahead and remake a thread and keep this build updated go for it. Please take this over and make it your own. I'm no longer updating this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info