[3.1] Ice Shot Scion ELE/INQ Bow Build

Definitely an option but it's certainly an expensive one.

As much as getting the bonuses from hopeshredder is nice, I think I'm ok with its base damage for a bit longer so I'll likely stay with it for a bit longer.

Any hints on what direction you're headed next on the skill tree ;)?
Quick update on my levelling with this build...

Currently sitting at lvl 79 doing approximately 12.5k DPS and able to solo tier 5 maps with little difficulty aside from the occasional large crit from a boss or being careless with movement/crowd control.

OP, amazing work on this one! It's a ton of fun to play and I imagine it will only get more beastly once I get some 6L items (need to farm for currency first).

"
craigagm wrote:
Definitely an option but it's certainly an expensive one.

As much as getting the bonuses from hopeshredder is nice, I think I'm ok with its base damage for a bit longer so I'll likely stay with it for a bit longer.

Any hints on what direction you're headed next on the skill tree ;)?

definately more expensive, but i haven't had a chance to test out expensive gear yet. cause, ya know, expensive. =P

If you like i can post the completed skill tree and gem layout if you like? i haven't had much time to play in the last few days, and i'm having a rough time completing act 9 and 10. poor RNG for gear and currency prevents upgrades and socket modifications.

"
craigagm wrote:
Quick update on my levelling with this build...

Currently sitting at lvl 79 doing approximately 12.5k DPS and able to solo tier 5 maps with little difficulty aside from the occasional large crit from a boss or being careless with movement/crowd control.

OP, amazing work on this one! It's a ton of fun to play and I imagine it will only get more beastly once I get some 6L items (need to farm for currency first).

nice! when you get a chance, can you link your current skill tree, gems and setup? if it's working great for you i might incorporate those changes and modify the build pathing accordingly to help wrap this guide up. Lack of play time has hampered my ability to finish this out.
No worries at all.

Here's my current skill tree.

The one thing I've struggled with is whether or not to prioritize crit or attack speed. Most of what I have read seems to suggest that attack speed scales better.

Here's my setup.

Head

Chest

Bow

Amulet

Ring 1

Ring 2

Belt (need to upgrade)

Boots

Gloves

Flasks

I have stayed with the Omen Gems but will look to improve

Survivability remains strong up to tier 6 maps but I need to get DPS to another level if I want to solo anything higher than a tier 5 (I've been playing with a friend who is dealing ~40k DPS)

PS would love to see your built out tree :)
Last edited by craigagm on Jan 2, 2018, 2:29:32 PM
Any chance we can get a small update on this build. Thanks :)

Also what kind of gear am i wearing, evasion, armour, ES etc?
Last edited by Vellaura on Jan 23, 2018, 8:36:25 AM
so exquisite
Hi, thanks for the build, I am quite interested in.
But why do you use Blink Arrow + Less Duration support?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info