[3.1] S A M U R A I J U G G - ONI-GOROSHI FrostBlades & MeatBallz - All Content With One Hand

"
Jabla wrote:
"
llamaegg wrote:
So I got my second Oni up and running, and I'm barely getting procs anymore without chance to ignite. Is it because my Fire Pen gems are still a low level? Or am I just missing something dumb?

I got in to this mess too when upgrading gear. Make sure you have a source of fire damage available :) ...gem or jewelry are prolly the easiest way. Amount d

If all your fire dmg comes from embrace, there is nothing to start it with.
Today I've been mostly harmless.
Last edited by Jabla on Jan 4, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
"
Jabla wrote:
"
Jabla wrote:
"
llamaegg wrote:
So I got my second Oni up and running, and I'm barely getting procs anymore without chance to ignite. Is it because my Fire Pen gems are still a low level? Or am I just missing something dumb?

I got in to this mess too when upgrading gear. Make sure you have a source of fire damage available :) ...gem or jewelry are prolly the easiest way. Amount d

If all your fire dmg comes from embrace, there is nothing to start it with.

if u have room for herald of ash that should be enough.
I dont got xoph blood yet so I'm using herald of ash and hatred at the moment.
so we run purity of fire/lightning if we have xoph's right?

otherwise herald of ash/hatred
"
domac wrote:
so we run purity of fire/lightning if we have xoph's right?

otherwise herald of ash/hatred

I think he uses those purity strictly for resist purposes and to help mitigate the embrace (fire).
Once you got xoph blood you will be 100% fire damage so no need for hatred and herald of ash.
Hope that helps.
Something I found, for leveling and early maps, herald of fire is a great source of the fire damage for the ignite. I used Herald of Fire and increased critical strikes and had pretty much no issues playing through act 10 and early maps.

I'm still playing the build without Xoph's Blood at lv 82 and I'm kind of wondering how frost blades will work with avatar of fire? There's no cold to fire gem in the links so are we just relying on Her Embrace?

Super fun build btw. Not many can do frost blades for pack clearing and molten strike for bosses. Both skills are S tier for their respective jobs so I'm having a lot of fun!
Those puritys are realy necessary if i can cap my resists? Can i change for other auras? If so, wich one would be good to use?
Purity of Fire is pretty important to fight the degen. Not sure about purity of lightning.
"
Vuxra wrote:
Purity of Fire is pretty important to fight the degen. Not sure about purity of lightning.

I assume that he uses Purity of Lightning because of his Watcher's Eye jewel.
Hey guys,

quick question. My latest addition was kaoms heart and i wonder, would item would be best to invest next into?

This ist my current char:
https://de.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mubaAchmed/characters

Any suggestions?
Last edited by mubaAchmed on Jan 5, 2018, 9:07:04 AM
"
Those puritys are realy necessary if i can cap my resists? Can i change for other auras? If so, wich one would be good to use?

Depends on what you want this build to do.

long explanation why i runpurities
Xophs makes majority of dmg auras sub optimal (Herald o Ash/Anger are ok tho). But the more dmg based items you will want later to push on the build capping ress will be harder and harder.

Having purities helps me with:

- defence - resistances, max resistances, watchers eye, ele weakness overcap
- more offensive items possible
- mitigation of high % extra ele dmg (maps, izaro)

---

If someone is not convinced or wants to run more dps:

Rare Amu: Hatred + Herald of Ash

Xophs: Anger + Herald of Ash

Update - added this to explanaions section
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Jan 5, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info