Current games you are waiting for/have pre-ordered

Just heard Valve confirmed a 'Horde' mode for TF2. Definitely giving it a go when it lands!
GW2 w8ting to play it :D
Actually,just waiting on info about thief 4. Just realized how much I've grown out of gaming.
"
Beliathor wrote:
Actually,just waiting on info about thief 4. Just realized how much I've grown out of gaming.

RPS had an article on it recently. Something about it being withheld until the next console generation
"
Wanotiki wrote:
"
Beliathor wrote:

RPS had an article on it recently. Something about it being withheld until the next console generation

Did not catch that. But it has been going on for quite a while. They changed their minds about the stage in which the game was so many times they got everyone confused. You'd think that they would have some specific info with the release of the teaser but nope... Probably won't ever even see the light of day.
"
Beliathor wrote:
"
Wanotiki wrote:
"
Beliathor wrote:

Did not catch that. But it has been going on for quite a while. They changed their minds about the stage in which the game was so many times they got everyone confused. You'd think that they would have some specific info with the release of the teaser but nope... Probably won't ever even see the light of day.

Found the link for the article:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/08/08/sob-thief-4-sneaking-onto-next-gen-consoles/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info