[3.1]The Absinthe Scavenger - cremation and volatile dead with six curses [league starter]

Another option for the glove slot could be a fire Volkuur's Guidance, it allows your fire damage to poison, though cuts the duration in half (plus some life, fire resist, added flat fire damage & chance to poison). Unfortunately your current tree isn't close to any of the chance to poison nodes, though a poison support would give you 80% chance to poison.
"
Llama8 wrote:
Another option for the glove slot could be a fire Volkuur's Guidance, it allows your fire damage to poison, though cuts the duration in half (plus some life, fire resist, added flat fire damage & chance to poison). Unfortunately your current tree isn't close to any of the chance to poison nodes, though a poison support would give you 80% chance to poison.

The consuming dark already grants 120% poison on hit. So we dont need any poison nodes on the tree. By swapping out embalmer, it is generally not worthwhile coz you lose your 5-link and poison damage (nowadays poison scales duration better than damage itself since poison damage is based on the source damage of your skill not buffed damage after the nerf of double-dipping)
Hi, I wanted to just say great guide! I'm a new player and have been trying this out as my first build. Just beat act ten and am starting on maps and it's great! Just a few questions I have - what gems should be put in the passive slots on the tree? Also, is there any use in this item?

I've been trying it out but I don't know how good the power charges/ poison damage is. Thanks again for the sweet build!
"
MaPil wrote:
Hi, I wanted to just say great guide! I'm a new player and have been trying this out as my first build. Just beat act ten and am starting on maps and it's great! Just a few questions I have - what gems should be put in the passive slots on the tree? Also, is there any use in this item?

I've been trying it out but I don't know how good the power charges/ poison damage is. Thanks again for the sweet build!

Glad you like my build. Maligaro's Cruelty seems viable only when you weigh heavily on poison damage. With my current gear, using Maligaro's Cruelty will result in 1300 average hit damage loss and gain 1235 total damage per poison with full frenzy and power charges on. Can't quite say this amulet is worthwhile damage-wise. Be the case you scaled poison damage more than other damage source, you can give it a shot. Otherwise, use wisely your amulet slot for some decent spell damage, life, stats or resist.
Great thanks! Any suggestions on the passive gems?
"
MaPil wrote:
Great thanks! Any suggestions on the passive gems?

Nothing special other than Clear mind. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Clear_Mind

You can use yellow passive gems or abyssus jewels. Try to get life > spell damage = %inc chaos damage > add fire damage > % inc fire damage. It's really up to you. You can even use up the slot to cap your resist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info