SwimmingCarcass' stream info

I've started leveling a Templar. Decided not to do lab or pick any ascendancy because Ele Hit is OP. My last project this league will just be to take this templar to 100 without ever ascending.
I finished my level 100 unascended templar. There's a link to a video summary of the char below:

YouTube Link

With only 14 days left until Betrayal League, I am mostly feeling done with Delve. I might still move some gear back to my Scion and attempt Aul a bunch of times since I got an absolutely perfect spawn to practice the fight with no mods:

Only 700 sulphite per attempt means I can try it up to 85 times on a full batch of 60k sulphite. That should be more than enough to learn the mechanics and kill the boss.

EDIT: It only took one attempt on that easy Aul node:

YouTube Link:

I also made a crafting vid for a nice Ele Hit starter weapon:

YouTube Link
Last edited by carkasjak on Nov 24, 2018, 7:32:07 AM
Betrayal League is underway! I'm happy to announce that I'll be playing only SSF for this one. I've started a Scion and transitioned it from HoA to Ele Hit, and it's progressing nicely. I also made a mini-guide for it, since I think it's a good starter build that most people wouldn't know about.

YouTube Link
Finally got the second combat focus jewel for the Ele Hit Scion, respecced to fire and reached level 100.

Currently playing and gearing up a low-life Vortex/Cold Snap Occultist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info