Summon Spectre: A point to summoning Blue/Yellow mobs?

Maybe only one modifier could be transferred?
or weaken the summoned spectre by lowering its health/attack/damage/etc even further?

There are several ways to balance the extra abilities of having a blue/yellow spectre.

This would make a awesome keystone.
Last edited by Smoker on Feb 28, 2013, 2:53:06 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
A spectre is not the same monster who's corpse you use to summon it. It is a new monster of the same type, and always of normal rarity.

BUT WHIT IF IT WASNT?

WOULDNT THAT BE RAD?
Dales back.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
"
DaleWinters wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
A spectre is not the same monster who's corpse you use to summon it. It is a new monster of the same type, and always of normal rarity.

BUT WHIT IF IT WASNT?

WOULDNT THAT BE RAD?

It would be fun to pick up a rare/blue alchemist who rolled with multiple projectiles. But I can see where it could get out of hand..

Other Allies Can't Die, the energy shield one gives ES equal to allies health (i think).. Holy crap. The haste one just seems so much better than ours can be. Suddenly you'd have Spectre summoners who carried parties with crazy auras.
Shmo's Suggestions; Dozen Skills!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
"
Eleveneleven wrote:
"
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Prevent us from making zombies out of golems, ghosts, etc....

Mark can you work on a Keystone for spectres ? To allows us to summon any rarity (excluding bosses) and can only have 1 Spectre.

Unless you are already working on something that you are not telling us :D

I'd rather some way to store spectres you summoned before. It's a real buzzkill to have to zone in somewhere you aren't interested in farming just to get a creature you want as a spectre and have to head back every time they die.

Nice idea! You need to catch it like a Pokemon and then you can summon it everytime you want. It sucks when you have an DC or crash, that everytime your spectres are gone! :/
Last edited by Hitman_MT on Mar 1, 2013, 6:51:44 AM
^Yeah like the iron golem in Diablo that stayed even after logging out

*Wants a LMP additional life extra fast life regen more crits voidbringer*
"
wdmshmo wrote:

It would be fun to pick up a rare/blue alchemist who rolled with multiple projectiles. But I can see where it could get out of hand..

Other Allies Can't Die, the energy shield one gives ES equal to allies health (i think).. Holy crap. The haste one just seems so much better than ours can be. Suddenly you'd have Spectre summoners who carried parties with crazy auras.

It would be STOOPIDLY over powered, like crazily over powered. Since specters have unlimited duration you could roll around with the regen aura, armor aura, ES Aura and all the other tanky auras and an 'Other Allies cannot die'-aura Mob and be invincible.

Or an 'allies deal substantial extra physical damage' and rock EK or just basic attack with a Marauder or something...

There is a reason Dominating blow only lasts for like 6 seconds.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
Transfering elite/rare affixes would kind of eliminate the point of supporting a spectre gem.

you can get an LMP, additional life, extra fast, more crits voidbearer - on a 5L. Toss in Necromantic aegis and you even have life regen. Which is also why any kind of storage for spectres would be OP.
"
wdmshmo wrote:
"
DaleWinters wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

BUT WHIT IF IT WASNT?

WOULDNT THAT BE RAD?

Good point!

This keystone would definitely have to strip any aura-abilities from the newly made spectre.

I don't see a problem with a resurrected monster no longer having any ally-affecting skill... just having the extra-life/damage/projectiles/elemental damage types/etc type of boosts would still make such a keystone worth considering.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info