Season One, Race Event 16: Three Hour Party

I want to report a bug:

In the waterfall level 1, concerning the bears that deals damage over time, they still damage you AFTER the league is stopped. It was scary to see to health of the character get damaged while everything was frozen.

I'm not sure if it can kill the character since we (me and roomate there) exited the game before it reached 0, to be sure that we wouldnt die.

thank you
"
Mezion wrote:
I want to report a bug:

In the waterfall level 1, concerning the bears that deals damage over time, they still damage you AFTER the league is stopped. It was scary to see to health of the character get damaged while everything was frozen.

I'm not sure if it can kill the character since we (me and roomate there) exited the game before it reached 0, to be sure that we wouldnt die.

thank you

That's why it's good to LOG OUT after you see the message that the race is over...
Second Shadow, I wanna see Goggles' gear, we were ahead all the way to Docks and then you just pulled ahead. Was a great race though, we had the best progression our group has ever had. 14min Brutus, 28min Merville, 1h20 Vaal, we were first in progression but 2 teams over took us in Docks, our gear was kinda poor at that point. Ah well, was sick race, not bitter :)

I played Shadow this time, I usually Witch but Powster was with us so I had to change role. Gear:

Spoiler

gg
IGN: @Oos
#2 ranger. 153.9 DPS with Lightning Arrow, LMP, and 80% chance to pierce. And level 7 anger.

Spoiler

GG.

Edit for link
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Mar 2, 2013, 11:19:12 AM
In closed beta I remember one of the top players dying after race finished.

Anyway one of the few times I have finished a party race.. was more fun than previous times just wish I didn't load so slow.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Chests are for noobs.
69th overall

had a low lightning dmg+attack speed blue bow from lvl 2(hailrake drop) to 27 then I finally got a +1 to bow gems...transmuted ~10 bows. Pretty awful luck on drops...0 alchs and barely any rares that I could wear/use. Getting better at progressing through act 2 tho :)
1100 DPS Heavy Strike
400 DPS Leap Slam

31 Templar - partied with Fap Duo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info