Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6 Video Guide] Volatile Dead Inquisitor (or Elementalist) [HC/SC/Uber Izaro/Shaper]

Hey,

Lightpoacher strat or Oskarm (I prefer Oskarm) will curse enemies with Assassin's Mark generating power charges to you. If you use Chernobog's Pillar you will override this with Enfeeble which will result in far less crits which is far less DPS.

I'm not sure if I understood you corretly on the Echo / Cascade part but I would never recommend anyone to use both as there simply won't be enough corpses :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hello. Great guide, perfectly explained for a new player like myself.
Do you have any tips on how to improve survivability?
I feel like the biggest obstacle for me now is to stay alive to manage to level.
Some packs can be difficult but usually the map bosses that devour me.
I am not that familiar that I remember which maps those were on, Bog I think, at least Core, that one was ridiculous.
I am guessing I maybe need some max res gems for some bosses.
/Havent really checked flasks, I have died ALOT from dots, I thought I had it all covered but seems I missed immune to bleed flask..
Last edited by Mevonis on Feb 1, 2018, 11:43:16 AM
love the build great for new season
"
love the build great for new season

Cheers!
Glad you like it! :)

"
Mevonis wrote:
Hello. Great guide, perfectly explained for a new player like myself.
Do you have any tips on how to improve survivability?
I feel like the biggest obstacle for me now is to stay alive to manage to level.
Some packs can be difficult but usually the map bosses that devour me.
I am not that familiar that I remember which maps those were on, Bog I think, at least Core, that one was ridiculous.
I am guessing I maybe need some max res gems for some bosses.
/Havent really checked flasks, I have died ALOT from dots, I thought I had it all covered but seems I missed immune to bleed flask..

Hey,

Cheers!
Glad you like it! :)

Making sure you have an anti-bleed flask is a must which is why it's included in the guide :)
Same with "...of Heat" to remove freeze!

I'm unable to see your character profile, go to your privacy settings here on the poe website and make sure that your profile is not private and that your character tab isn't hidden!
Then I'll take a look at your character and see if I can help you out better.
Hello there Ghazzy - this is my 1st time trying one of your builds and so far enjoying it as of Lv83. Build feels very similar to some totem builds in how there's the slight delay between when you cast and when damage comes. Currently running CWDT (lv3) - IC - Lightning Golem in my setup. Builds that extra layer of defense while making it so I don't have to worry about ever manually summoning the Golem.

Currently sitting around 5k Life and 3k mana with Cloak of Defiance & MOM taken. Took awhile to get to this point where I no longer need a mana flask in my lineup - until around lv75 I was keeping 1 around until I got the 3 Grand Spectrums placed. Defense-wise, build is holding up reasonably well in most scenarios. I feel like my next stop on the Passive Tree definitely needs to be toward the damage nodes, because the deaths I do have tend to be just from not killing bosses quickly enough, and then running out of flask charges. Could probably also be helped if I poured more currency into getting all the important Skill Gems to Quality.

Tip for people wanting to try this build - I suggest getting quality on Desecrate and the Faster Casting linked to it early on. 1% Quality on Desecrate gives a full 1% Cast Speed for the skill, which really helps the build feel less clunky when you're desperately trying to stay alive in a big pack of mobs or when trying to kite around a boss.

Again, thank you Ghazzy!
Hey Ghazzy, thanks for the build! Am really enjoying it so far.
I was wondering if you had some thoughts on how i should be upgrading my gear next? I need a few more levels to get enough jewel slots for the inspired learning (unless i use regrets) and i cannot as of yet afford a 6L CoD. Other than that, i am rez capped with almost 5k life and 3k mana and all of the other recommended uniques.

Edit: I am in the process of obtaining a 3B1G oskarm to fix my desecrate since i decided to squeeze the heralds into the build.
Last edited by Bluntedexile on Feb 4, 2018, 6:09:02 PM
"
Bluntedexile wrote:
Hey Ghazzy, thanks for the build! Am really enjoying it so far.
I was wondering if you had some thoughts on how i should be upgrading my gear next? I need a few more levels to get enough jewel slots for the inspired learning (unless i use regrets) and i cannot as of yet afford a 6L CoD. Other than that, i am rez capped with almost 5k life and 3k mana and all of the other recommended uniques.

Edit: I am in the process of obtaining a 3B1G oskarm to fix my desecrate since i decided to squeeze the heralds into the build.

It's been said several times, but in this crit-based build, Doryani's Catalyst is not the weapon you want. You want a dagger with as much Crit, Crit Multi, and Spell Dmg as you can afford.

Chernobog's Pillar is another incorrect item you have - it screws up the Assassin's Mark produced by your Oskarm, which is how the build creates power charges. It should be replaced with a Rare ES Shield that has Crit for Spells, Life, Resists, and Crit Multi if possible.

You also have no Crit/Crit Multi on your rings and amulet. Keep in mind, the entire reason to place Inquisitor is to have overpowered Critical Hits.

Would also try to find some boots with 30% movement speed - they shouldn't be super expensive to get even with Life and Resists. Shield Charge benefits from having movement speed and attack speed.
"
It's been said several times, but in this crit-based build, Doryani's Catalyst is not the weapon you want. You want a dagger with as much Crit, Crit Multi, and Spell Dmg as you can afford.

Oh thanks, I sifted through the first 7 pages or so and didn't see mention of this. Guess i should have kept digging!

"
Chernobog's Pillar is another incorrect item you have - it screws up the Assassin's Mark produced by your Oskarm, which is how the build creates power charges. It should be replaced with a Rare ES Shield that has Crit for Spells, Life, Resists, and Crit Multi if possible.

Hm, I never really had a problem being maxed out on power charges when clearing but I will definitely look at swapping that out

The rings were just some cheapies I bought to get me res capped for mapping. (I only started the league 5 days ago) but I ran into some currency yesterday so crit here I come!

Thx for the tips neko
So, I had gotten annoyed from dieing in Eternal Lab twice at earlier levels. Ended up waiting until Lv85 to attempt it again and that made it real easy. Gotta say now that I have my final ascendancy passive, many of my survivability issues seem to have resolved themselves quite thoroughly. Currently sitting at approximately 5.1k Life and 3.2k Mana. Need to change out some equipment at some point now that I also got more resists.
Hey guys,

Pardon the delayed responses, sadly not a fulltime streamer but I do my best to keep up!

"
nekofjung wrote:
Hello there Ghazzy - this is my 1st time trying one of your builds and so far enjoying it as of Lv83. Build feels very similar to some totem builds in how there's the slight delay between when you cast and when damage comes. Currently running CWDT (lv3) - IC - Lightning Golem in my setup. Builds that extra layer of defense while making it so I don't have to worry about ever manually summoning the Golem.

Currently sitting around 5k Life and 3k mana with Cloak of Defiance & MOM taken. Took awhile to get to this point where I no longer need a mana flask in my lineup - until around lv75 I was keeping 1 around until I got the 3 Grand Spectrums placed. Defense-wise, build is holding up reasonably well in most scenarios. I feel like my next stop on the Passive Tree definitely needs to be toward the damage nodes, because the deaths I do have tend to be just from not killing bosses quickly enough, and then running out of flask charges. Could probably also be helped if I poured more currency into getting all the important Skill Gems to Quality.

Tip for people wanting to try this build - I suggest getting quality on Desecrate and the Faster Casting linked to it early on. 1% Quality on Desecrate gives a full 1% Cast Speed for the skill, which really helps the build feel less clunky when you're desperately trying to stay alive in a big pack of mobs or when trying to kite around a boss.

Again, thank you Ghazzy!

Awesome to hear bro!
Glad you like it :D

eHP numbers are also looking solid :)

-----------

@Bluntedexile:

Looks like Neko hooked you up with the answers, glad you like the build bro! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account: