6L of the gods

I'd sell it, you already have a 5l one and with it being default league more and more of them will pop up over time, lowering their value. The improvement in power you'd gain with the extra link can't compare to the amount of moneyz you can get for it.
congrats you sob.
nice item too bad its babycore
Hows dc core treating you fps?
Holy moly... I'd like to congratulate you, but then the thought entered my mind that you have TWO lioneye's glare bows o_o

I'm saving up to buy my own.. 5 exalted so far.. After that, the challenge of getting a 6-link await.

Congratulations on winning the RNG lottery, then again, if you were saving up to get 1000 fusings, i think you would've gotten it either way :p
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
How do you have two Lioneye's? I run 73 maps with 90 quantity and rarity gear and i don't even get another map out of it. Seriously fml.

http://imgur.com/mmx25jH
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
Last edited by scarything on Mar 1, 2013, 6:59:42 AM
You could give me that Bow And ill make sure to sel.. cough use it :p
Gl & HF may the rng gods be with you.
"
boof wrote:
I'd sell it, you already have a 5l one and with it being default league more and more of them will pop up over time, lowering their value. The improvement in power you'd gain with the extra link can't compare to the amount of moneyz you can get for it.

I agree with this.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
To be honest about it if you were truly apathetic you wouldn't have bothered posting this...

lucky ****er..

what?
If you find yourself disagreeing with something I've said then you can take solace in the fact that you are no longer alone in the world.

"Give me fuel... Give me fire... Give me Aul that I desire..."

What it was the same day as the bow but I decided to buy a kaom's heart now It's... rotting in my stash ._.

oh btw it took 180 fusions for that chest
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info