The impulsive - high DPS, high clear speed, good defenses - Very fun to play and not too pricey

The Watcher's Eye Jewel, do I have to get the physical to lightning damage with it? Right now there is one available for 45 ex but I don't want to spend that kind of money on a build. I am enjoying the build so far BTW, thank you for sharing it.
"
Sassy___Pants wrote:
The Watcher's Eye Jewel, do I have to get the physical to lightning damage with it? Right now there is one available for 45 ex but I don't want to spend that kind of money on a build. I am enjoying the build so far BTW, thank you for sharing it.

no no, it's ok to use physical to lightning gem, it's just a bit less damage
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
I am really enjoying this build and the clear speed is very nice. I’ve tried an Occultist and Spectral Throw build before this and neither stood a change in the Uber Lab, even with expensive gear. This build took me through the Ulab and at an earlier level than my previous chars! The story line was a breeze and God fights were pretty easy. This is a sick build and I am really enjoying it so far, thank you for sharing it with the community.
"
Sassy___Pants wrote:
I am really enjoying this build and the clear speed is very nice. I’ve tried an Occultist and Spectral Throw build before this and neither stood a change in the Uber Lab, even with expensive gear. This build took me through the Ulab and at an earlier level than my previous chars! The story line was a breeze and God fights were pretty easy. This is a sick build and I am really enjoying it so far, thank you for sharing it with the community.

Thank you for the nice words :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Hi Thank you for the guide and showing us this Amazing build. I'm currently lvl 70s with two labs in the gladiator ascendencies. I see that you went with the slayer ascendency. Could you explain why you went slayer instead of Gladiator? I'm thinking of changing to slayer if thats better.
"
ShiftRR wrote:
Hi Thank you for the guide and showing us this Amazing build. I'm currently lvl 70s with two labs in the gladiator ascendencies. I see that you went with the slayer ascendency. Could you explain why you went slayer instead of Gladiator? I'm thinking of changing to slayer if thats better.

Well, in short, minimum effort for high defence (about 5K regen per sec), very high damage built in for clearing, if you play in a party you will kill all and your explosions will work
Hey guildie, why Slayer?

I came up with something similar but I was thinking Inquis, Berserker or Scion would be best.
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Jan 23, 2018, 3:54:21 AM
"
livejamie wrote:
Hey guildie, why Slayer?

I came up with something similar but I was thinking Inquis, Berserker or Scion would be best.

I use only one element most of the DPS, so inquis is not good for this build,

Berserker god nice DPS but you got DPS you need defences,

Scion is higher DPS but less defense, I prefer defenses over DPS with this DPS
Last edited by rel4us on Jan 23, 2018, 4:13:54 AM
Noob here, sorry in advance, what is Vaal Breach used for here?
HC viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info