[3.1] LACERATING ASSAULTER - Block Tank - Shaper Down - League Start

Hi, may I know what's the best one handed sword for this build? I already bought Scaeva already. Now my current level is 80. Thanks for the build.
"
lonelytoh wrote:
Hi, may I know what's the best one handed sword for this build? I already bought Scaeva already. Now my current level is 80. Thanks for the build.

Best Weapon is a Rare One with Critical Multiplier as implicit.

MINIMUM Stats u have to looking for:

- 280 Physical dps
- 1.8 AS
- 6.5 Crit

Dont buy a Rare Sword with stats lower than I told you, because Max roll Scaeva would be better.

One more things. Any recommended armor other than belly of the beast? Not enough budget to get it.
"
lonelytoh wrote:
One more things. Any recommended armor other than belly of the beast? Not enough budget to get it.

Any 6L Rare with high Life Roll (Armour or Hybrid Armour + EV/ES just for easy colours), u can just buy a random one and craft Life with Alterations until dont have currency for the Belly.

Without Belly u would probably have around 4800hp at Lv.90, if u would have some problem with One-Shot switch Temporal Chain with Enfeeble.
Hello!

Whats the best corrupted we can have on voll's for this build? I have one with 8% increased attack speed.
Last edited by qIta on Jan 5, 2018, 5:22:14 PM
"
Salvatron wrote:
Hello!

Whats the best corrupted we can have on voll's for this build?

+4 Block Chance or +1 Curse but in this case u have to use Unset Ring or remove 1 support gem from Riposte set up and add Enfeeble in the CWDT set up, probably better if level up a bit CWDT.
what about spell block in voll's? u were refering only to block right?
"
Salvatron wrote:
what about spell block in voll's? u were refering only to block right?

Yes Normal Block is better than Spell Block.

"Versatile Combatant" Ascendancy Point give us "100% of Block Chance applied to Spells", that's mean +4 Block will give us automatically +4 Spell Block too.
How do you deal with mana when you do whirling blades without a flask? sry all the questions it's my first league and I dont know lots of things xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info