[3.1] [Raider][ULab][Atz] White Wild Wind

I'm still new to this guide thingy, since I bought my pc this autumn..

I made some video footage last night, but it was way too big to upload as mp4, so I need to install adobe and re-render it, before I upload it.

I'm off for the holidays don't play either, I'm far from my PC right now. :D I'm going to upload them, also I set up my twitch.

Ancestral call: someone already told me in my guild to try it. I don't know, why but did not like it. Actually it's kinda work with WS, but I already '1 hit' the packs, so I don't need more power on that side, against single target, I felt FA works better, than AC.

@Offhand: Yep, true, I did the same with my facebreaker build in last patch, don't know why did I forget this now.. :D
Thanks for the build, very nice to play :)
Stream on.
You should link your stream my dude. Also, thanks for the guide, trying it out now. Fun, but kinda squishy (4k life at lvl 77 as true melee LUL).
Last edited by ToriVega on Dec 30, 2017, 11:46:38 AM
"
ToriVega wrote:
You should link your stream my dude. Also, thanks for the guide, trying it out now. Fun, but kinda squishy (4k life at lvl 77 as true melee LUL).

Hmm... My account is linked together with twitch I though.

Btw: https://twitch.tv/pathofpirate

Also, yep little bit low on life (or don't know, I always takes life nodes first, and took as much as possible on items), but it's highly evasive build.

If you want to 'facetank' everything, it's not your build, you have to jump away from the 'slow hits', but you have time for that.

Actually only content I cannot deal with is that tendrils elder guardian. It's pain in the ass, cannot leach enough fast, even with investment. I swapped into topaz flask (regen on crit), and cannot even deal with, so much dmg that mob deal, and at 2nd phase no room to hide, projectiles around you. Only way to win that fight is facetanking, or one-hiting, like GC miner does.

Btw stream up a little bit now.
Chain, Damage, or AoE for helm enchant?
Well, this build brought me back to PoE since Breach and I absolutely loved it as a starter. The character is a squishy one, I got to ~5k life and still trying to get higher, but the evasion is great, making the clear really good. Id say I like the +6 chain on the Starkonja's more than the damage but yeah, great build.
I didn't have time to play, also I tryed diferent setups on WS/raider.

+6 Chain could works, but still think dmg is the best choice for helm enchant. WS boss damage is kinda low, you can kill anything with it, but still tricky, cuz you need to jump around sometimes, not just facetank for 10 sec.

5k life is close enough to survive with this much evasion and dodge, fortify helps a little too.

I'm currently using Oak, it's kinda min-maxing, but still worth it. You should equalize all ele resist, even if you mostly (almost only) do cold damage, cuz of defense, but at least try to tune on cold penetration.
"
ToriVega wrote:

I was stuck at 4k life at 96... killed shaper, guardians, vaal temple... whats your point? ;)
Any chance using this build but swapping wild strike with frost blades? will frost blade do less DMG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info