[3.1][The Volatile Poet] Smoothly cast Volatile Dead! Fast clear speed! Now with Uber Lab video!

this is crit build, why use raider/pathfinder, wouldnt Inquisitor be much better?
Poet's Pen needs to get nerfed Hard, its broken AF.
Re: ele equilibrium: While you could make it so that your Frenzy hit with cold or lightning by using a ring, ammy, or jewel with +to that damage type, I do not think it would be worth it because your Volatiles would still proc a fire hit when they reach a target, and they are often scattering to attack targets that you are not directly firing on or hitting the same target twice. Either of these cases would negate the benefit of EE.

Re: crit build: This is not a crit build. It uses Elemental Overload. I do not invest in crit or crit multi on the tree.

Re: Poet's Pen nerfing: I obviously hope they do not nerf it.
then why do you use crit helmet?O.o Also i dont see any dmg on your skill tree almsot at all.
Last edited by m2tuu on Dec 18, 2017, 5:11:55 AM
"
m2tuu wrote:
then why do you use crit helmet?O.o Also i dont see any dmg on your skill tree almsot at all.

maybe for 10% aspd buff and max life?
Map clear videos?

Seems a nice build, i will follow the post and maybe my next build could be that =)
Re: crit on Starkonja's and damage on tree

"

As cafarella said, the attack speed and life are nice, and the crit strike is enough to proc Elemental Overload without specing into anything on the tree. Plus, the enchant is nice. I don't have a ton of helmets to switch with that enchant to try out right now.

Also, I think that the damage in this build is fine -- It clears Uber Lab quickly and without issue, although I have not tried Shaper yet. I get a bunch of jewel sockets which add to both health and damage!

Re: Map clear videos: I will try to get some recorded today!

Also I will be streaming for a while this afternoon. Come say hi!

(edited for clarity)
Last edited by Wyncote on Dec 18, 2017, 1:20:49 PM
"
ebeninami wrote:
Poet's Pen needs to get nerfed Hard, its broken AF.

How about rather then break a fun item just make it harder to obtain its rather simple, could either just make it a rare drop or drop only from a specific location, personally I think one of these options would be better then down right breaking a fun item I mean last thing we want is this game to turn into Destiny where all the fun dies because of over balancing things.
Hi, I definetly want to play that gemsetup with Peot´s Pen.

Can I play it as a Templar/Inq, and what would be the difference to the Pathfinder?
Im fairly new to the game (3 month).

Thx for answering.
Which Skill do you use to level the Char?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info