[3.1] Dual Wield Ancestral Call Molten Striker AKA Not Your Grandma's Duelist

I really recommend this build .. i am having a blast .. everything just melt in front of me and i haven't died in a long time. will be attempting guardians very soon as i just hit 93 !
"
DontDoDrugz wrote:
I really recommend this build .. i am having a blast .. everything just melt in front of me and i haven't died in a long time. will be attempting guardians very soon as i just hit 93 !

I'm glad your enjoying the build! Thanks!

Good luck on guardians!
Ok ive read about ur build at it tickles my ball ceavings huehue but yea i can see me playing this in 3.2 but i play hc. Have you tried it in hc yet?

I gues u would change flammbilaty+blasphamy to enfeeble+blasphamy

I havent checked ur tree yet cus im on my phone my cumpter died a horrible windows error death.

If you hace hc tips for the build i would lovw to use it in the next league!
@Theprince I haven't tried it in hardcore but I imagine it would be quite difficult to play. I would focus on getting more evasion and changing the curse to enfeeble would be better for hc play. The tree should be the same as 3.1.

If I get some time I might revisit the tree to make adjustments, but for hc you definitely want to pick up more defensive nodes such as evasion % nodes, or you could go iron reflexes and go with armor nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info