Best gaming mouse around $50

logitech 400s best mouse i ever had. cant realy go wrong whit logitech imo.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
I like the razer naga hex. Its perfect for ARPGs and MOBAs as it has 6 buttons on the thumbside.

But its not $50 - in Canada anyway. Not sure what it costs in the States. Maybe during a sale it would be 50 bucks. I got a second one over christmas when it was $69 Canadian. That was a great price here.

Not sure of the original post, and it looks like your budget is around $50.

As others have said, Razer Death Adder I first got around 2006 and used it until 2012. Was an amazing mouse.

Got a second Razer Death Adder just because the first one was getting really grimy, still functioned great though. Used the second Razer Death Adder from 2012 until 2017. This mouse also still functions.

Was really interested in trying out a new brand to see what other options there might be, so I picked up a Logitech g903. Yes this is out of your budget, but man if you can save up this mouse is amazing.

This wireless mouse is lab tested to be equal to or faster than wired mice which blew my mind so I had to try it. In addition it also supports wireless charging via a compatible mouse pad so you never have to plug the mouse in and use it as a wired mouse.

Not only is this mouse better than a Razer Death Adder (functionality wise, not sure on durability wise as I've only had it for less than a year) but the wireless option makes you feel so free compared to a wired mouse, I don't know if I could go back :x
Im using a steel series rival 300 atm and it feels pretty smooth and can fit a larger hand.

Zowie fk1 or 2 mouse cost around $60. 10 dollars more than you're asking but I've tried those and they feel very nice also. It's all about preference though.
Gotta grind em all.
Last edited by ShineOut on Jan 18, 2018, 1:06:46 PM
As others have said, what mix of comfort and features work best for you personally will vary. As work and gaming sometimes lead me to spend far too much time on the mouse, something that doesn't cramp my hand or dig into the thumb makes a difference to me.

The one I prefer is the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. Full retail is 59.99, but you can get one for $30 to $40 pretty easily.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I'm also curious as to what happened with the original post here. I don't recall it containing anything that breached code of conduct.

Samantha, can you clarify?
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I use the 12 button Perdition Red Dragon. It's very nice and responsive.
"
Xavathos wrote:
I'm also curious as to what happened with the original post here. I don't recall it containing anything that breached code of conduct.

Samantha, can you clarify?

The OP looks like a bot to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info