Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!! I knew I saved my points for a good reason. Thank you, GGG.

Now I actually CAN NOT WAIT to get playing again. I recently bought a new house, moved, and was going to set up my computer/office room later, but I think that room just became a priority, lol!

Thank you, thank you, thank you GGG.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
zankioh wrote:
A bit too expensive but alright

LOL...i mean fucking L O L

Actual space that this takes is 78.5 stash tab (possibly more) that equates to 1950+ points worth of stash tabs (not even premium tabs) and it's to expensive? they should more than double the price tbh
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Tempestt wrote:
"
PxDGaming wrote:
Something we had desperate need for and it has a max stack of 72 and costs 150 points. Twice the price of a currency tab that can hold 5000 of each. That's a bit cheeky imo. Yes, we will all get it, some of the more experienced players more than likely 2 or more.

Could've done well with having it at 75 like the currency tab.

/rant off

72 of each map. That's a massive amount of storage.

It doesn't matter what it was, someone will always complain.
EPICLY glorious ty so much and FINALLY.

However I would very much like to suggest two things...

1.) Put currency slots for all map rolling things, but make it (if possible) to only have to put ONE in there and it will pull out of currency tab. For example spot for trans/alt/aug/chisel/vaal/alch/chaos/scour but you only have to place 1 of these currencies into their, and it will pull it from your currency tab.

2.) Put a search function, including something like rarity. If I have 70 vault maps make it so I can go to vault and type "rare" and it highlights all the rare ones.

2 Little bugs/issues....

1.)You can set a map "tier" to a certain price. So for example I go to tier 9, public set price of maps to 3c each. If you pull up any of the t9 maps and right click the icon it shows public price of 3c (which is awesome) but if you right click the icon for tier 9 map it doesn't show price.

2.) It does not allow you to set price of a map you do not have (which is kind of dumb). For example if I set all my t9 maps to 2c each but I want to set vault to 3c I can do this but only if I actually have a vault map in the stash, if I don't it doesn't let me right click vault map to set price to 3 for any future vault maps I put in there.

EDIT: I also have to say I hate the roman numerals. Having T1 T2 T3 would be so much better than roman numerals which don't really fit the game at all.

Besides that thank you so much for the tab finally :)
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Dec 12, 2017, 4:16:06 PM
Thank you, bought instantly
In the month period can be discount together with all stash tubs, or i can buy now and not thik about this?
Great! I'll get this the moment I need it in Abyss!

Is there a way to automatically coalesce lower tier maps into higher tier ones? Like how the essences tab makes it easier to upgrade essences?

I'd sure love there to be a feature like that, 'cause I love to pick up every garbage tier map anyway. It's me, the diablo 2 player who picked up every El rune hoping it would make me rich someday!
pls make it cost 100 point at sale pls pls pls
Hell ya!
Good job team.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
A lot of people saying "It is impossible to have a map stash, you can't stack maps"
GGG: "Hold on my beer"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info