Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

Very nice. A little limited as far as raw capacity per map but... DAMN nice.

Now - where the F*CK is a stash tab for atziri frags, offerings, and all that crap that should be stackable (they're all static and unchanging)?

Hell, I'd be satisfied with just being able to stack the damn things or use a vendor recipe to turn four pieces into a key... or something. *anything*

"
KalidhoS wrote:
Will buy for sure, but when bugs are fixed and is on sale, 15$ is too freaking much

Hah... this 'tab' just saved me something like $25 or more.
Considering I had one tab for each map tier (used to be 2 tiers per tab, but now with so many more maps...) That's 16 tabs, 17 w/ uniques, almost 3 full sets. At $20 (not on sale) per set that's quite a 'savings' as I won't need to buy premium tabs for a long time (if ever again).
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Dec 12, 2017, 6:31:15 PM
Is there a Way to make it to where the tab can host more than one era of maps or will 2 tabs have to be bought for that to happen?
Instant buy. Now I'll wait for an update to put map fragments in the tab.
It's nice...but:

- can't add old maps(!)
- can't add same unique maps withe difference Tier (for example Mao Kun is with T3 and T9, Coward Trial
is with T1 and T9 etc.)

The tab map is expensive so I expect that GGG will fix this problems.
Last edited by Niki74 on Dec 12, 2017, 6:40:40 PM
love it just what people like me who dont want to buy 20 stash tabs need to save space Thanks GGG :P
Need more Giraffes!
It's about time! Thank you GGG!
For those who have fallen before us
Now this is freaking awesome ! Shut up and take my money please ! :p
It'll sure be viewed as "pay to win" by some, but haters still hate, and it frees 3 premium tabs, so well done.
Last step imo would be to include offerings & fragments in currency tab, because it's basically what they are. Keep up the good stuff GGG :p
THIS IS AWESOME!

PLEASE DO THE SAME THING FOR SKILL/SUPPORT GEMS!!!
AND FRAGMENTS!!!

Then you win at life and can call it a day and watch the money roll in....... :D

GZ GGG you did something right!
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com
This looks great to me, but it could really use a few improvements.

First, it needs fragment slots. It would be great if you could select the map type under a fragment tab rather than the specific fragment. For example, you first choose Atziri, then a single slot for each kind of fragment appears below. This way you can stack each fragment and control click one of each when needed instead of going through all of them to find all 4 fragments. This also applies to stuff like breaches, offerings, etc.

Second, it could really use a way to upgrade your maps (I mean the 3 map recipe) more efficiently like the essence tab.

Lastly, it would be nice if we could have a shortcut to all important orbs used to roll maps somewhere accessible (e.g. on one of the sides). The best way to implement this, if at all possible, would be for your orbs to be removed from your currency tab (assuming you have one) the moment you use them rather than having to split your currency. That being said, if splitting currency is unavoidable, it would still be helpful to have a slot for each type of relevant currency there.

Not sure if some of these suggestions are feasible, but they would make the stash tab a lot handier in my opinion.
Last edited by vhapter on Dec 12, 2017, 7:14:40 PM
Super Sweet!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info