[3.2] No changes | Railway Bow - Slayer Edition | Shaper/U Atziri/U Lab Viable |

"
ironmlh wrote:
While i am liking this build i have hit a wall without the Lioneye's Fall Viridian Jewel. At a cost of 2ex...it makes this build a non league starter build for sure and out of reach for the casual player like myself. This should be noted or stressed up front as I am faced now with starting over with a new character.

What kind of a wall have you hit? Low DPS? Survivability? You can open your profile for me to check the character.

Honestly, I started the last league with this build and got the jewel only after lvl 80+, so it's pretty viable to play without it. I'm playing for a couple of hours after work 3-4 days a week, so it makes me a casual player too?
NANI
"
Hi, if you don't have the Perfect form just don't use Arctic armor. Sure, Vaal haste/grace are good options, also vaal lightning trap can be handy.

Clearly, you can start any way you feel comfy with. If you have twink gear, go for Storm cloud and ele damage stuff, then switch to Tempest.

Perfect form is not BiS armor, you can wear whatever you have the budget for. As to Queen of the forest, we don't have that much evasion to have a ton of movement speed, on average, you'll be slower with it.

hello thx for this clearly answer :) I have just some last questions, on my quicksilver flask or basalt flask for da build, making an anti curse on one of these two is also fine isn't it ? i'll do so i think :)

And what about Ice golem ? can be good too i guess ?

And what about Wrath instead of hatred ?
Last edited by Sadistic54 on Mar 15, 2018, 4:30:21 AM
"
Sadistic54 wrote:
"
Hi, if you don't have the Perfect form just don't use Arctic armor. Sure, Vaal haste/grace are good options, also vaal lightning trap can be handy.

Clearly, you can start any way you feel comfy with. If you have twink gear, go for Storm cloud and ele damage stuff, then switch to Tempest.

Perfect form is not BiS armor, you can wear whatever you have the budget for. As to Queen of the forest, we don't have that much evasion to have a ton of movement speed, on average, you'll be slower with it.

hello thx for this clearly answer :) I have just some last questions, on my quicksilver flask or basalt flask for da build, making an anti curse on one of these two is also fine isn't it ? i'll do so i think :)

And what about Ice golem ? can be good too i guess ?

And what about Wrath instead of hatred ?

Curse immunity is fine. Basically, you can put any ailment immunity on flask, I prefer anti freeze and curse

Ice golem is good until you can get lioneyes glare bow. Accuracy is useless, and a little increased crit chance with diminishing returns gives almost nothing end game vise.

Wrath can be good Only while leveling with the Tempest, we do not scale ele damage in any way here, but Hatred scales of Phys damage and thus provides a lot of damage.
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Mar 15, 2018, 4:40:11 AM
okay thx for help this build looks great i'm leveling it atm already enjoying ^^
Wierd question , can you do this as a champion?

Kinda want to try a champion but i dont want to play another melee character (went cleave jugg and it worked really well , just want to try something ranged ATM)
"
kazzo92 wrote:
Wierd question , can you do this as a champion?

Kinda want to try a champion but i dont want to play another melee character (went cleave jugg and it worked really well , just want to try something ranged ATM)

Someone already asked this question on the previous page.

TLDR you can play as a champion, but it'll be hard to sustain life while standing on dot, traps, bosses. It will be okay for casual map farming
NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
"
ironmlh wrote:
While i am liking this build i have hit a wall without the Lioneye's Fall Viridian Jewel. At a cost of 2ex...it makes this build a non league starter build for sure and out of reach for the casual player like myself. This should be noted or stressed up front as I am faced now with starting over with a new character.

What kind of a wall have you hit? Low DPS? Survivability? You can open your profile for me to check the character.

Honestly, I started the last league with this build and got the jewel only after lvl 80+, so it's pretty viable to play without it. I'm playing for a couple of hours after work 3-4 days a week, so it makes me a casual player too?

I dont see me having 2 exalt by lvl 80. I do like the build so i will continue until then and see what happens. I am always low on mana, alot and my survivability is not too good but im not even to maps yet so I know i will improve gear quickly rather soon. Thanks for the response.
can we use point blank on this build ? would it be helpful ?

and also, if we don't have the enchant +1 arrow on quiver, is it better to use a rare one or it's ok without ?
Last edited by Sadistic54 on Mar 16, 2018, 1:25:37 AM
"
Sadistic54 wrote:
can we use point blank on this build ? would it be helpful ?

and also, if we don't have the enchant +1 arrow on quiver, is it better to use a rare one or it's ok without ?

We already use Point blank, it's on he bottom of the tree.

It's alright if you don't have enchant
NANI
how do u manage Int / dext ? i am really Limit with that i need to use starjonka to get enuf dext and even with about same int as u my gem enfeeble can't go higher :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info