3.1.0d Patch Notes

"
wolfstarrk wrote:
stop adding more graphics to the game that makes me impossible to play it by the lagg :(

Upgrade your potato, sheesh. The visibility of cracks shouldnt impact FPS, its a QOL fix.
Can't play the game (through Steam) after last update. It starts the first opening animation and as soon as I move the mouse, it just freezes.
Last edited by carrbrpoa on Dec 12, 2017, 5:56:37 PM
Why the *checking resources* takes forever, this is why i hate patching the game everyday.

But thanks for the update anyways :)
"
"
wolfstarrk wrote:
stop adding more graphics to the game that makes me impossible to play it by the lagg :(

A few more pixels added to the game is not the cause of your gameplay issues. It is either 1. Your computer is outdated and/or full of junk causing it to not perform well or 2. Your internet connection is bad.

I can play many open world games. my internet and my pc work well. if I made this comment it's just because I want to play it decently and not with 10 fps
"
wolfstarrk wrote:
"
"
wolfstarrk wrote:

A few more pixels added to the game is not the cause of your gameplay issues. It is either 1. Your computer is outdated and/or full of junk causing it to not perform well or 2. Your internet connection is bad.

I can play many open world games. my internet and my pc work well. if I made this comment it's just because I want to play it decently and not with 10 fps

And if that is a issue for you, he is right in what he said.
y u no generate stable, modest, graphics and focus on bugs/issues/projects elsewhere?
Cosmetics is order yeah, but fixing it all the time renders everything else superfluous.
"
You can edit texture quality settings in your configuration file once again.

i LOVE U so much for this edit. GGG i take all my bad words back and i got mapstash-sale for ur decision!

Great Work GGG!
Good job on the fixes keep em coming!.

I feel this game could be optimized a little better i have no problems playing some games with dx11 higher graphics, but this game sometimes it crashes or i get lag spikes, sound desync, i have to play it on dx9 and disable some settings to be "playable" at a nice pace.
When it works is amazing tough.
nice :D
Cause i saw the comment for lags caused by graphics:

I have:

Intel I7 2600k processor
4GB Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 Windforce
8GB Ram
2TB HDD (no SSD)

and absolutely no issues, never any lag i couldnt blame my internet connection for.

you should really check if your internet is causing issues (press F1 to see the ping, if there are peaks you get lags, it should be a smooth line) and if you really have lags nonetheless you should turn off you antivirus program while plaing poe (i deinstalled mine cause it makes my PC take 3 minutes longer to boot <<)

King regards
KingMetal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info