Dear Stygian vise.

They sure are belts, and roll belt mods.

Nothing to see here.
"
bwam wrote:

Best one I've found thus far.

Best I've seen. can't wait to see how it turns out with an exalt and a master craft.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
bwam wrote:

Best I've seen. can't wait to see how it turns out with an exalt and a master craft.

Are you being sarcastic?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
bwam wrote:

P2-S5-S4-S4 with no life or defenses is the best you've seen?

Granted an exalt is relatively likely to throw some life on there but I wouldn't waste an exalt on something with such mediocre resist rolls.
"
sainthazard wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
bwam wrote:

P2-S5-S4-S4 with no life or defenses is the best you've seen?

Granted an exalt is relatively likely to throw some life on there but I wouldn't waste an exalt on something with such mediocre resist rolls.

You can find a 90 life dual res belt for a few chaos orb, much less blowing an exalt. I'm sure he was being ironic or sarcastic.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
You can find a 90 life dual res belt for a few chaos orb, much less blowing an exalt. I'm sure he was being ironic or sarcastic.

In hindsight I've come to this conclusion as well. Sarcasm doesn't travel well over the internet, turns out.

Why must you troll me 16% fire resistance? (It doesn't matter, I'm very overmaxed on fire)

I personally am angry at the belt for a different reason; since it is all that I want to wear and when things like this (below) are available, it creates quite a conundrum.

Wish I could post my T2 str, T1 hp, T1 res T2 res belt, but I dont know how to link.
"
Eldubs wrote:
Wish I could post my T2 str, T1 hp, T1 res T2 res belt, but I dont know how to link.

Click on your character picture in upper right hand corner of browser. Click on stash. Scroll to item, hover mouse over item CTRL+ALT+Left Click while you have a reply to a thread open.

That should do the trick.
Last edited by Nubatron on Dec 11, 2017, 4:13:12 PM

Best one i've found so far.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info