Shaper/Elder Items Thread (Also corny comedy/boredom thread lol)

if u guys think i have crazy price they both sold the same day for the listed price
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
you're getting stupidly lucky with these jewels wtf.

When 3.1 came out, I ended up getting a few jewels, all with the shittiest mods (except my 2.5% es regen with discipline). Now I haven't seen a jewel in 7 elder runs. Haven't seen an amulet in 9.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
philophil wrote:
if u guys think i have crazy price they both sold the same day for the listed price

The second one was underpriced, those are the two best rolls for this jewel
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Yeah second one probably 150-mirror on standard especially

Speaking of which, WTB crit hatred+conversion hatred lol

All I get is gloves. Got ammy once
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 5, 2018, 7:37:45 AM
it wasn't underspriced because there was another for sale at 100ex listed for 3 days.. anyway i sold it for

So imo its more then 100ex because legacy acuity will only go up in price has the jewel can only go down. But thats just my opinion
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jan 5, 2018, 8:13:33 AM
"
philophil wrote:
it wasn't underspriced because there was another for sale at 100ex listed for 3 days.. anyway i sold it for

So imo its more then 100ex because legacy acuity will only go up in price has the jewel can only go down. But thats just my opinion

You mean another with exactly the same mods? Having the clarity mod on a regular meta crit build, especially now that life based is more favored, might not be useful, unless proper mana investments.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
was the same exact mod hatred crit with clarity mana reserved has extra ES its still up for 100ex

nice Coil on a jewel

XBOX dps buff

rip 90% of pre3.1 crafted gloves

jewels are for mirror service, fee is 282 scroll fragments. (i don't accept scroll of wisdoms only pure scroll fragments, thanks)

boots too, of course.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 7, 2018, 8:23:46 PM
FML .... i guess time to fish for those scroll fragments

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info