[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

WHi brass dome? the negative there seems to be bigger then positive on that chest isn't there anything else better? Princess really the best in slot for offhand wouldn't brightbeak be better?
Last edited by MaesteryGaming on Dec 11, 2017, 5:37:45 PM
I'm sorry for the stalking, but I've noticed you left out Vaal Pact. Is there any reason for that or is it still a good pick? (My next point would've been Vaal Pact :) )
"
Bedar89 wrote:
I'm sorry for the stalking, but I've noticed you left out Vaal Pact. Is there any reason for that or is it still a good pick? (My next point would've been Vaal Pact :) )

Some people don't like to use Vaal Pact while finishing labs. GGG should have changed no regen to half regen with the nerf to this skill.
i am allso wondering this about vaal pact should we skip vaal pact and invest for extra leech on tree?
"
melkorien wrote:
"
Bedar89 wrote:

Some people don't like to use Vaal Pact while finishing labs. GGG should have changed no regen to half regen with the nerf to this skill.

Totally agree that the nerf isn't optimal and I'm not sure if it's a great pick. Altough I'd love me some good leeching. But it's a pain in the A when doing labs.
I am confused about the cast when damage taken gem. It says it won't trigger skills from totems or skills that reserve mana. But you use Hatred/HoA and a Totem in there. How does it work? Is there a passive needed?

I am enjoying this build, I am level 49 atm.
Last edited by LyssaOdyne on Dec 12, 2017, 4:05:51 PM
I am at level 81 atm and i got the leech node and vaal pact, its amazing to have the node doubled, its almost like you cant die without being one shot. one exemple is the trials, if you hit some mobs you may just move at any trap and lose no life for a while.
"
winmuta333 wrote:
I'm curious, wouldn't arctic armour and herald of ash be better off if their spots were switched? That way arctic armour would proc on damage taken and herald wouldn't be on that spot? (I'm a bit of a noob so I could be missing the reasoning for this)
Atm I'm using herald of ash + hatred + poachers/blasphemy for clear speed (i have soul taker)

With rare axe, use either poachers/blasphemy+HoA OR hatred OR Warlords/blasphemy+HoA
"
WHi brass dome? the negative there seems to be bigger then positive on that chest isn't there anything else better? Princess really the best in slot for offhand wouldn't brightbeak be better?
This build is most scared of one or two shots. Without crits and insane armour, brass dome should be better for mapping. Belly is good too, though. Leap slam/sunder both use main hand only, so ofhand is just a statstick. You can get a shiny elder/shaped offhand with 90%+ phys gained as ele, which is BiS.
"
Bedar89 wrote:
I do have vaal pact. You can refund it then reskill it if you are having trouble in trials/uberlab.
"
i am allso wondering this about vaal pact should we skip vaal pact and invest for extra leech on tree?
No, don't skip VP. It is very good.
"
Bedar89 wrote:
Spoiler
"
melkorien wrote:
"
Bedar89 wrote:

Totally agree that the nerf isn't optimal and I'm not sure if it's a great pick. Altough I'd love me some good leeching. But it's a pain in the A when doing labs.
Overleech is what makes this build EZPZ for traps, and 20% culling makes uberizaro piss easy.
"
LyssaOdyne wrote:
I am confused about the cast when damage taken gem. It says it won't trigger skills from totems or skills that reserve mana. But you use Hatred/HoA and a Totem in there. How does it work? Is there a passive needed?

I am enjoying this build, I am level 49 atm.
CWDT is mainly just used for immortal call/blood rage / flame golem. I put auras in there sometimes when I'm lacking sockets.
"
I am at level 81 atm and i got the leech node and vaal pact, its amazing to have the node doubled, its almost like you cant die without being one shot. one exemple is the trials, if you hit some mobs you may just move at any trap and lose no life for a while.
Exactly. VP slayer is new meta.
Where is your leech from? I don't see any leech on equipment or leech nodes. Do I miss something?
Lvl 85 still no soul taker :/ Running t6-t8 for now. I think i get 3 nodes for Vitality Void, or change amu for Carnage. No jools.

Auras ash+hatred (sabre in end game).

sunder: 33.5k dmg , only auras (missing ulab)
hp: 4740
Capped res.

Eq:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info