[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

Thanks a lot again Wondahbread !

I checked your spectre and i decided to buy one :

i lost some IAS and around 8k dps in stats but i feel like i crush the mobs a bit faster, can you explain me why ?

Thanks for all your help
If you're looking at the Tooltip DPS for where you lost 8K, don't worry about it too much. Check PoB for real dps loss/gains. I'm guessing it's because the "Gain %Physical Damage as RANDOM Element" can't be figured in until the Element is applied? When I add you weapon to my build in PoB, it is a 40K DPS downgrade from my Skean listed below. PoB doesn't show that Random Element Suffix as being any DPS increase, so like I said.. I think it's because it has no way of knowing whch Element is being boosted by it.

Either that or the game literally gives you no DPS from it since it's in your offhand.

Keep in mind, VERY few stats benefit our build from the offhand. Attack Speed gives a tiny bit, but not worth paying more for. Physical to Elemental (Cold, Lightning or Fire) Damage conversion is FANTASTIC. WED (Elemental Damage with Attacks) is also pretty big, since we've got quite a bit of Elemental damage with good gearing. And obviously Elemental Penetration is good too, especially when combined with Phys->Ele + WED. It just makes those stats more valuable.

I paid 80c for this one.. felt like it was a great deal for what it offered. Nearly 100K DPS upgrade over The Princess.

I'm only level 71 right now since I just made this guy a few days ago, but my PoB DPS is at 450K DPS with Sunder's Primary Wave. Once I hit 80 I can equip my 2 Steel Rings. These things are beasts :D The +Intelligence roll on the Cataclysm will be removed for Maximum Life once I can use it.

Those ran me 2ex and 100c which hurt a bit, but totally worth it.
Last edited by bewsii on Feb 1, 2018, 2:44:58 AM
"
bewsii wrote:
If you're looking at the Tooltip DPS for where you lost 8K, don't worry about it too much. Check PoB for real dps loss/gains. I'm guessing it's because the "Gain %Physical Damage as RANDOM Element" can't be figured in until the Element is applied? When I add you weapon to my build in PoB, it is a 40K DPS downgrade from my Skean listed below. PoB doesn't show that Random Element Suffix as being any DPS increase, so like I said.. I think it's because it has no way of knowing whch Element is being boosted by it.

Either that or the game literally gives you no DPS from it since it's in your offhand.

Keep in mind, VERY few stats benefit our build from the offhand. Attack Speed gives a tiny bit, but not worth paying more for. Physical to Elemental (Cold, Lightning or Fire) Damage conversion is FANTASTIC. WED (Elemental Damage with Attacks) is also pretty big, since we've got quite a bit of Elemental damage with good gearing. And obviously Elemental Penetration is good too, especially when combined with Phys->Ele + WED. It just makes those stats more valuable.

I paid 80c for this one.. felt like it was a great deal for what it offered. Nearly 100K DPS upgrade over The Princess.

I'm only level 71 right now since I just made this guy a few days ago, but my PoB DPS is at 450K DPS with Sunder's Primary Wave. Once I hit 80 I can equip my 2 Steel Rings. These things are beasts :D The +Intelligence roll on the Cataclysm will be removed for Maximum Life once I can use it.

Where will u get your resistence with those rings?
Anyone playing this on HC? I am making an final attempt at killing atleast guardians, then shaper attempt before end of the league.
"
memberx wrote:
"
bewsii wrote:

Where will u get your resistence with those rings?

Almost all of my Resistances come from well rolled triple-res Belt/Boots combination, with a couple Res-all on tree Jewels.

It's tight.. I can't mess with maps rolled with -resistances, but other than that it works.
Last edited by bewsii on Feb 1, 2018, 10:08:07 AM
Hi guyz, I'd like to know what should I upgrade next beacuse I've farmed a bit of currency and it's been a while since i bought my last upgrade. This is the only char I'm playing in Abyss because I started the league quite late since i didn't play the game since Prophecy. The build is strong and fun, I'm doing great so far but I need help to further improve my gear.

I also have a lvl 4 Enlighten but using it in the helm would mean spending 2ex just to recolor it and I don't think it's worth, so I'm keeping it in the stash for now.
Some of the things I'd like to upgrade are: non steel ring to steel ring, amulet with int so i can change my helmet for a better one with more life and sunder AS, Taste of Hate (even though i find Writhing Jar quite usefull), better abyss jewel, maybe better belt(?).
What do you think I should upgrade next? I have around 30ish exalts.
Thx a lot for the great build, appreciate

Edit: Just bought a new amulet, got a great deal on it. It has a bit lower phys, but it has really good reasistances and the int I need so can now drop both my ring and my helmet for a steel ring and higher life and res helmet.
Last edited by ceralguy on Feb 1, 2018, 4:51:27 PM
"
ceralguy wrote:
I also have a lvl 4 Enlighten but using it in the helm would mean spending 2ex just to recolor it and I don't think it's worth, so I'm keeping it in the stash for now.

Use the Vorici recipe. Start with 2 blue sockets and than to 3 sockets (green) and than to 4 sockets (green). I managed to get it in like 500 jew.

Hi

Thanks for sharing this build, it's realy strong! fatest leleving i've done and clear speed and boss kill is strong. Post T12 map some boss beguin to hit hard i only got 4.6k hp how do you reatch 6-7k hp? i miss two hp node + two jewel node that push me to 5k hp what i am i missing?

Here my stuff:

Fly safe
You have really bad life rolls on your gear.

Get t1 and 6%+ on all jewels and you'll get to around 6k.

Looking to upgrade my rings and amulet next.. Suggestions for my next upgrade?
- Currently hovering around low 5K HP.
- Using Resolute Technique and Vaal Pact.

Got some currency to shop around for new equips.

e: bought these
and swapped for this amulet
Last edited by Plaux on Feb 3, 2018, 9:46:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info