[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

"
binidinni wrote:
Did we will se passive skill tree for 3.1?
yeah, check the pastebin. https://pastebin.com/SW5bXzss
The passive tree isn't updated properly yet for PoB, so it looks a bit weird but it's pretty similar.

Cant open it on PoB=(

"Lunaris/Ryslatha

Ryslatha instead of Solaris if you're running uber lab."

where is solaris mentioned? sorry if I'm confused, havn't played since pantheons.
Last edited by thetroller on Dec 8, 2017, 2:35:06 PM
Hey, in your post you say you're running seven endurance charges, but I'm not seeing that...am I missing something or was it a typo and you meant frenzy?
Is this build still budget friendly ? Since it's slayer, what about defences and hardcore ? SInce no more massive armour from Marauder.
Last edited by arkolyno on Dec 8, 2017, 5:36:29 PM
nvm sry looks good so far
Last edited by kirkamus on Dec 8, 2017, 7:28:29 PM
"
arkolyno wrote:
Is this build still budget friendly ? Since it's slayer, what about defences and hardcore ? SInce no more massive armour from Marauder.
Brass dome + armour passive nodes is enough armour, 3 endurance charges + 6-7k HP should be enough to tank shaper slam.
"
Rzarazor49 wrote:
Hey, in your post you say you're running seven endurance charges, but I'm not seeing that...am I missing something or was it a typo and you meant frenzy?
im dropping endurance charges from the build, there is no need for endurance charges. 3 and 6k life + brass dome is enough. Will update the guide.
"
thetroller wrote:
"Lunaris/Ryslatha

Ryslatha instead of Solaris if you're running uber lab."

where is solaris mentioned? sorry if I'm confused, havn't played since pantheons.
Some information is copied from the berserker guide, tbh not 100% sure what pantheons to use either, will update later.
"
binidinni wrote:
"
binidinni wrote:
Did we will se passive skill tree for 3.1?
yeah, check the pastebin. https://pastebin.com/SW5bXzss
The passive tree isn't updated properly yet for PoB, so it looks a bit weird but it's pretty similar.

Cant open it on PoB=(

Will update soon.

UPDATE: Fixed passive tree version in guide
UPDATE: Updated pantheon information
Last edited by Xcise on Dec 9, 2017, 1:54:15 AM
Really interested in this build, but I'm cautiously optimistic because in the past I have had bad experiences when pairing melee builds with Abyssus. Now that the original build is not sustaining on Berserker Leech and the former Vaal Pact, is the Brass Dome enough?

Also did you switch to Belly in your updated PoB?
"
ryatwo wrote:
Really interested in this build, but I'm cautiously optimistic because in the past I have had bad experiences when pairing melee builds with Abyssus. Now that the original build is not sustaining on Berserker Leech and the former Vaal Pact, is the Brass Dome enough?

Also did you switch to Belly in your updated PoB?

Its map clear build. If you want to kill bosses just put some rare/unique helm.
Starkonja is nice for life and cheap. shaper/Uatziri really dont need leech so you can focus on dmg.

I running this build in new league, is worth it. I make tests with harbringer char without vaal pact and regen and it can easly pwn t16, ofkz no facetanking.

See you on lvl 90+ :)
Last edited by heyu on Dec 9, 2017, 5:43:38 AM
why culling strike on princess, when you have bane of legends? :)
Do you just level all of your gems all the time? Or does Cwdt need to stay at 1?

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info