[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

UPDATE

Updated for atlas profit & efficiency in 3.1. It's a little complicated, but I think that is the most profitable way to approach 3.1 mapping.
Hi, first of all, thanks for this pretty awesome build. I'm new to PoE (playing since 3.0), but I've tried different builds and this is by far one of the most enjoying ones (if not the most). I'm playing in standard, and at this moment I've have one big problem. I'm running maps until tier12 more or less. In general, my survival is pretty good. I kill mobs so fast that it's almost impossible that the even hit me once. The problem is that when I got hit, even a white trash mob, I almost die. I leech life very fast, but sometimes is not fast enough. I've tried uber lab and Izaro one shots me to detah every time. I don't have currency for the 6L brass dome and I'm using the tabula rasa. Could this be the problem? Also, my HP is low (about 3.5K) and I'm level 76 only. But when I've played with other characters and builds, I never got this sensation of being so fragile to be killed almost with every hit.

I'm following the build as it's told in the first post, but maybe I'm doing something wrong... Can someone give some advice? Thanks in advance.

"
Xcise wrote:
UPDATE

Updated for atlas profit & efficiency in 3.1. It's a little complicated, but I think that is the most profitable way to approach 3.1 mapping.

thanks for that. There are a lots of people that needs this information if they choose this build for start.

I'll follow your shaping way even if i've already screwed up all my atlas by doing all t11-t12 and some of t13 maps! I'm not a pro, so it's fine!!!

"
Xcise wrote:
UPDATE

where is this? i opened all the subheadings and dont see anything like this. are you talking about what maps to shape? pretty dumb if so
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
they are there:

"
Xcise wrote:

Additional information
Atlas
- Clear all tier 8 and under
- T9: Vault
- T10: Empty
- T11: Shaped Fields
- T12: Shaped Dunes
- T13: Shaped Courtyard (drops emperor's luck)
- T14: Shaped Plateau
- t15: Shaped Siege
- T16: Only Chimera (EZ currency)
Additional information
Last edited by ThoryX on Jan 3, 2018, 10:08:19 AM
Are the two handed damage from ascendancy unused?
"
rhenk10 wrote:
Hi, first of all, thanks for this pretty awesome build. I'm new to PoE (playing since 3.0), but I've tried different builds and this is by far one of the most enjoying ones (if not the most). I'm playing in standard, and at this moment I've have one big problem. I'm running maps until tier12 more or less. In general, my survival is pretty good. I kill mobs so fast that it's almost impossible that the even hit me once. The problem is that when I got hit, even a white trash mob, I almost die. I leech life very fast, but sometimes is not fast enough. I've tried uber lab and Izaro one shots me to detah every time. I don't have currency for the 6L brass dome and I'm using the tabula rasa. Could this be the problem? Also, my HP is low (about 3.5K) and I'm level 76 only. But when I've played with other characters and builds, I never got this sensation of being so fragile to be killed almost with every hit.

I'm following the build as it's told in the first post, but maybe I'm doing something wrong... Can someone give some advice? Thanks in advance.

I am in the exact same position as you. Doing T10-12 fairly easy, but dying on bosses in 1 hit. Usually I can maneuver around attacks and win, but get harder in higher tiers.
The only difference is I'm using:
(from another char) over Tabula.

I'm starting to wonder if it would be worth buying a cheaper 5L Brass Dome.

I made my profile public, if OP has any recommendations, it would be appreciated.

I also found this, and wondering if I should sell or use (seems to be worth quite a bit):

Thanks in advance!

"
billski82 wrote:

I made my profile public, if OP has any recommendations, it would be appreciated.

Not OP, but I'll try:

- Get Uber Lab Ascendancy
- Carnage Heart is Overrated, get phys dmg + Life roll Rare
- Try a Basalt Flask instead of the 2nd Health one
- Enchant that Sulphur with something useful
- Writhing Jar is amazing, I use it instead of the other Health flask (once you get past 5k Life it seems obsolete)
- Get %Life rolls on your jewels, some of these are pretty lackluster.
- Your Fire Res is 90% over Max, try to balance this and upgrade your jewels
Last edited by Synatic on Jan 4, 2018, 1:49:00 AM
"
billski82 wrote:
"
rhenk10 wrote:

I am in the exact same position as you. Doing T10-12 fairly easy, but dying on bosses in 1 hit. Usually I can maneuver around attacks and win, but get harder in higher tiers.
The only difference is I'm using:
(from another char) over Tabula.

I'm starting to wonder if it would be worth buying a cheaper 5L Brass Dome.

I also found this, and wondering if I should sell or use (seems to be worth quite a bit):

Thanks in advance!

Problem solved. I've gone using a 5l brass dome and it worked wonders. Did uber lab, getting last ascendancy points. Now, with that and the bras dome, now my survival is a looot better. I'm facetanking T13-14 bosses with almost no problem.
"
Synatic wrote:

Not OP, but I'll try:

- Get Uber Lab Ascendancy
- Carnage Heart is Overrated, get phys dmg + Life roll Rare
- Try a Basalt Flask instead of the 2nd Health one
- Enchant that Sulphur with something useful
- Writhing Jar is amazing, I use it instead of the other Health flask (once you get past 5k Life it seems obsolete)
- Get %Life rolls on your jewels, some of these are pretty lackluster.
- Your Fire Res is 90% over Max, try to balance this and upgrade your jewels

Thanks!! I'm going to work on that!

"
rhenk10 wrote:
Problem solved. I've gone using a 5l brass dome and it worked wonders. Did uber lab, getting last ascendancy points. Now, with that and the bras dome, now my survival is a looot better. I'm facetanking T13-14 bosses with almost no problem.

Awesome news! I'm going to get one asap and finish uber lab! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info