[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

Hi.

Could you help me with my build , what should i upgrade next ? What should i focus on. I always played ranger and i feel little lost as a melee char.

This build is incredibly good fun, could you advise what I should focus on upgrade-wise at the moment please?
Spoiler

Much appreciated - thanks!
"
Johnnycation wrote:
Spoiler
I love this build so much only have one question:
Do you prefer belly or brass dome for chest piece?
brass dome. Better for phys reflect, and more EHp because no crits. If you want to cruise around lvl 90 with bad gear, then belly could be better, but if you want to push to lvl 95+, then I'd recommend brass dome.
"
HainKurt wrote:
Spoiler
I dont get how your Ascendancy suits to your 1H weapons!

All of them are for 2H weapons!!!

DO I miss anything here?
Most nodes affects both 1h/2h weapons, and those are the ones we want. Especially the reflect proof. I can run both phys reflect(with phys to light gem) and ele reflect (turn off hatred/HOA if needed)
"
Axelsmithy wrote:
Spoiler
Im getting 3 hit by a lot of bosses.. tier 4 maps... Am i doing something wrong? I know my gear isnt great and i havnt got my flasks yet but im max res, 4.5k life had 3k armour before i tried tabula.

What should i be focusing on atm?
Gear suggestions:
- Change pris. eclipse to the princess/good rare statstick
example
boguht this for 15c:

- kaoms roots for more life
- Better flasks

Check out my gear: http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/SonicAbyss

I'm making an effort to use shitty defensive gear with 3.5k HP (but high clear speed) to show people you that if you're dying a lot then you're playing the build wrong. This isn't a facetank build (unless boss is weak). You're a ranged melee build. If I'm doing red maps comfortably with 3.5k life, you should be fine with 5k.
"
Kubik1512 wrote:
Hi.

Could you help me with my build , what should i upgrade next ? What should i focus on. I always played ranger and i feel little lost as a melee char.
Check out my gear for budget gear recommendations: http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/SonicAbyss
"
oshy89 wrote:
Spoiler
This build is incredibly good fun, could you advise what I should focus on upgrade-wise at the moment please?
Replace abyssus with rare helm if you're having trouble surviving, replace princess with a good shiny rare statstick
example
boguht this for 15c:
-Steel rings
-belt of the deceiver,
-replace doedre's/overflowing chalice with chemist basalt ward/Taste of hate,
-replace eternal flask with seething divine flask of douse/curing
"
-Steel rings
-belt of the deceiver,

No idea how I'd get close to resist capped with those changed!?
Hey guys... I'm brand new to path of exile. Is this a viable build for a complete beginner? The guide leaves quite a few blanks for someone who doesn't understand everything but that's fine.
I do have a princess but ive been told that a 3 green socket eclipse is better?
Could you please explain me why would we go Blasphemy+Poachers instead of maybe Arctic Armour or even Blasphemy+Vulnerabilty/Enfeeble or something like that. I just don't really understand the importance and the benefits of going all the way to Charisma just so we could use Poachers Mark. Sorry if this question was asked earlier and thanks in advance!
to spam flask
getting 2-3 shotted from tier 9-10 bosses ever since I upgraded...What am I doing wrong? Can you help me?
thanks for the recommendations! :)

was curious on why you prefer a shaped claw as opposed to any other shaped one hander

just picked this up and crafted some %phys damage, was trying to look for 2 %elemental damages but I could only find one for claws atm

Last edited by kng710 on Dec 16, 2017, 3:13:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info