Whitelisting of the Trade API

bex, pathofexile.com/trade doesn't use the api but accesses the databases directly. at least that's what your programmers say.

edit: i'm quite interested in what took you so long for that decision? giving a minority of power uses unfair advantages for trades was a nogo right from the start.

using the api should have ever bound to the people using it providing a service to the public.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 7, 2017, 6:01:17 PM
"
rdevivo93 wrote:
Good idea.... But 60s is still a lot faster than most users will notice something has been posted. It should be a lot higher longer than that.

That's actually not true. Public trade sites allow you to run instant notifications in the background. They will audibly and visibly 'ping' without delay as soon as a matching item is found.
Great change.
As someone who has written their own market tool based on the API, I must say that this is a very good and very fair solution. It will not disable anyone's tools, but it will stop sniping. +1
Oh, that's like quiality of life called!
"
Setharial wrote:
What about PoeNinja?

POENinja can apply to GGG to be added to the whitelist, if needed.
In before the major POE scandal of 2018, in which an admin of one of the whitelisted sites is caught providing private tracker tooling for cash.
Great decision. But I would increase the time to 5mins.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
This, right here, is what the name of the 3.1 expansion should have been named after.

Path of Exile
Swiper No Swipe
"
typecast wrote:
In before the major POE scandal of 2018, in which an admin of one of the whitelisted sites is caught providing private tracker tooling for cash.
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info