[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

is it worth it to go to 20/20 then vaal freezing pulse? or can we live without the proj speed?
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
is it worth it to go to 20/20 then vaal freezing pulse? or can we live without the proj speed?

20 quality give 40 projectiles speed which is a must have, if u wanna risk for get Lv21 gem is for dps, its a luxury that help but not necessary.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Tanerian wrote:
This build seems to go very heavy on health early.
Is there a path with more DPS while leveling up? I've not come closer to dying so far, but killing is very slow sometimes.

Playing on SC so not too concerned about accidental deaths.

I tryied to give a look at your Char but is private, I would like to know your actual Level and Equip to give you the best help.

Thank I made it un-private now.

I had some higher level guy toss me a few uniques for leveling, changed things quite a bit, specially with a ring that makes me practically not use mana.

All I've really done differently now is I went north instead of west on the passive tree froM Templar starting point. I have enough passive refund points to swap into your listed build when I feel like I need the life. Other than that I am more or less following your build now.

The character is fresh so I'm starting from zero. No gear etc except what the nicer high level gave me (which has amounted to quite a lot imo).

Only level 23 atm, but I've still yet to come close to dying except in one corrupted zone where the boss thing was kinda bonkers and I had to kite like a mad man to kill it.
hi

i got pretty decent cast speed (0.18 cast /sec) on concentrated ground.

but it seems i run out of IC pretty often . is it better to socket inc duration in the helm or leave vortex in? or does the helm cast IC as much with vortex as without?
"
Tanerian wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Tanerian wrote:
This build seems to go very heavy on health early.
Is there a path with more DPS while leveling up? I've not come closer to dying so far, but killing is very slow sometimes.

Playing on SC so not too concerned about accidental deaths.

I tryied to give a look at your Char but is private, I would like to know your actual Level and Equip to give you the best help.

Thank I made it un-private now.

I had some higher level guy toss me a few uniques for leveling, changed things quite a bit, specially with a ring that makes me practically not use mana.

All I've really done differently now is I went north instead of west on the passive tree froM Templar starting point. I have enough passive refund points to swap into your listed build when I feel like I need the life. Other than that I am more or less following your build now.

The character is fresh so I'm starting from zero. No gear etc except what the nicer high level gave me (which has amounted to quite a lot imo).

Only level 23 atm, but I've still yet to come close to dying except in one corrupted zone where the boss thing was kinda bonkers and I had to kite like a mad man to kill it.

Well you're only lv24, just equip Karui Ward Jade Amulet (2 alchemy) and 1 Reverberation Rod Spiraled Wand (1 alchemy) and u will be ok ;)
Last edited by zio_kose on Dec 13, 2017, 4:13:43 PM
"
Natsue wrote:
hi

i got pretty decent cast speed (0.18 cast /sec) on concentrated ground.

but it seems i run out of IC pretty often . is it better to socket inc duration in the helm or leave vortex in? or does the helm cast IC as much with vortex as without?

IC duration with Full Charges is about 3sec, atm you have not yet taken the +1 Endurance from the Tree and the gem is lv17, so u lose about 1sec, 20/20 Increase Duration give u only +0.29sec

Another thing that could influence the duration is the fact that u maybe (I just hypothesize) stop attack for to long time because u took to much damage, so if u dont attack dont generate charges and without charges your next IC will be further shorter, its a chain.

Vortex help because Chill, so enemies are slowed and do cold damage over time, it help both defence and offense, I discourage to remove it, regarding IC duration, Vortex dont make any different.

My suggestions: (Until u dont get the +1 Endurance from tree)

- Remove CWDT + IC from Chest or from Helmet, so u have only 1 IC viable and is easier sustain the Charges for only 1.

- Dodge with Flame Dash when u take to much dmg so u'll missing some hit and have time for regen (Check the Video i made without Voll's Amulet,in the Videos Section, that can help)

Let me know if will work or i'll think some other solution, Cheers!

Think im pretty well geared. Sitting at 4,5k and near full res capped (between 60-75).

Going for the Endgame now. Build works great so far. Mapping is a bit slow, trying to figure out how to improve mapping a bit.

Thanks for the Build !
"

IC duration with Full Charges is about 3sec, atm you have not yet taken the +1 Endurance from the Tree and the gem is lv17, so u lose about 1sec, 20/20 Increase Duration give u only +0.29sec

Another thing that could influence the duration is the fact that u maybe (I just hypothesize) stop attack for to long time because u took to much damage, so if u dont attack dont generate charges and without charges your next IC will be further shorter, its a chain.

Vortex help because Chill, so enemies are slowed and do cold damage over time, it help both defence and offense, I discourage to remove it, regarding IC duration, Vortex dont make any different.

My suggestions: (Until u dont get the +1 Endurance from tree)

- Remove CWDT + IC from Chest or from Helmet, so u have only 1 IC viable and is easier sustain the Charges for only 1.

- Dodge with Flame Dash when u take to much dmg so u'll missing some hit and have time for regen (Check the Video i made without Voll's Amulet,in the Videos Section, that can help)

Let me know if will work or i'll think some other solution, Cheers!

ty for the reply , it helped a lot :) love the build btw
Is this build HC viable?
"
verano123 wrote:

Think im pretty well geared. Sitting at 4,5k and near full res capped (between 60-75).

Going for the Endgame now. Build works great so far. Mapping is a bit slow, trying to figure out how to improve mapping a bit.

Thanks for the Build !

Thank you! I'll wait for feedbacks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info