[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

"
morsik2000 wrote:
"
Brown14 wrote:
There are % phys damage mod and hybrid % phys damage/accuracy, you can only craft the % phys damage mod but not the hybrid one, check out poeaffix.net.

How can I find hybrid mod on poe.trade? Or how can I detect it on weapon?

Hmm, poe.trade does not display it properly. You can notice that when a sword has "% physical damage", poe.trade will mark it as P (which means prefix, a tier 1 prefix can have maximum 179% phys), if you notice a sword has more than 179%, it probably comes with a hybrid mod. Usually when there is a hybrid mod, poe.trade will mark it as "??" .
"
Hejti wrote:
Hey nice build, do you maybe have any pob links for it?

I don't have pob atm, but i will leave my account open later.
Gladiator can do it ?
"
khanhtai102 wrote:
Gladiator can do it ?

Of course, Gladiator has more dps, but that's not the point of this guide anymore.
What am i missing build/gear wise? With abyssus (which makes me go pop on t15+) my avg hit sits at 7700ish but the screen shot u posted shows something around 19k and a fully buffed avg hit of 80k. I am missing about 2 jewel slots, some better jewelry, and the sword doesn't mirror your own but I don't think that will close the 12k gap.

Thank you for your time, I hate asking but after spending the serious coin on the chest (seemed overly expensive this season) and potion, I would like to know how to best spend my currency.
Last edited by TGGarrett on Dec 22, 2017, 9:34:23 PM
"
Brown14 wrote:

Hi there, your profile is set to private so I can't check your tree, but removing the leech nodes is a bad idea, the point of getting Vitality void is to get the "% maximum life to leech rate", which allows you to leech more life while still being able to tank some big consecutive hits. The % leech on your sword does not mean much without the maximum leech rate, normal build with the new Vaal pact can almost out-perform your legacy Acuity.

Your gears are fine, some are even better than mine, but there's a crucial reason on why not to use another sword in off-hand (especially for BF), please check the FAQ section, i have explained it thoroughly. In short, wielding a Death's hand in off-hand provides more dps potential than dual-wielding two 400pdps swords.

Shaper and Uber atziri are all about strategy, you will get them eventually if you follow my guide closely.

Hi, it's me again. Thanks for your suggestion, I have incorporated them and felt better. I have followed the skill tree you posted except that I have sacrificed a few life nodes to take up the Twin Terrors node, as I feel the high critical chance is beneficial. I have set my profile to public if you wish to take a look.

Can you please help take a look again on how I can improve my dps? My dps at hideout now is only 15.3k, which is comparatively lower than yours by quite a lot.

My current gears and jewels:

I also have another abyssus with higher multiplier but without the 12% BF AOE. Switching to this only increases my avg dps to 16.4k:

Thanks for your time!
Last edited by FEELme2013 on Dec 23, 2017, 5:13:52 AM
"
FEELme2013 wrote:

Hi, it's me again. Thanks for your suggestion, I have incorporated them and felt better. I have followed the skill tree you posted except that I have sacrificed a few life nodes to take up the Twin Terrors node, as I feel the high critical chance is beneficial. I have set my profile to public if you wish to take a look.

Can you please help take a look again on how I can improve my dps? My dps at hideout now is only 15.3k, which is comparatively lower than yours by quite a lot.

Thanks for your time!

Glad to know that you're doing well, I can quickly notice the problem on my first glance, your gears are good, but you almost have no accuracy on your them, remember, all these % increased accuracy on your jewels mean nothing if your flat accuracy is too low. Your accuracy with ice golem is 85%, which is pretty low, you won't get to crit if your hit doesn't land at all. Accuracy is very important for crit build, mine with Ice golem is 93%, that's the big difference between your char and mine.

Another thing worth mentioning is that you don't really need to take Vaal pact on tree if you already have Acuity, save you a point.
"
TGGarrett wrote:
What am i missing build/gear wise? With abyssus (which makes me go pop on t15+) my avg hit sits at 7700ish but the screen shot u posted shows something around 19k and a fully buffed avg hit of 80k. I am missing about 2 jewel slots, some better jewelry, and the sword doesn't mirror your own but I don't think that will close the 12k gap.

Thank you for your time, I hate asking but after spending the serious coin on the chest (seemed overly expensive this season) and potion, I would like to know how to best spend my currency.

Hi there, I've taken a quick glance at your char, your gears are fine, your rapier has the potential to craft attack speed to get over 300pdps but its quite costly, if you want to upgrade, just buy a new one with 300pdps(much cheaper and quicker), yours currently has 267pdps...The screenshot i took was with Damage on full life and legacy Abyssus, so the tooltip pumps up quite a lot, i also have jewels with crit multi on. There's already a guy that can catch up with my numbers in a post before this, you can take a look. All i want to say is nothing's wrong with your char, everything should work as expected, even with 7.7k, that's enough to do high end content. If you have problem with bosses or you need further advice, post your character screen here, ill take a look.
"
Brown14 wrote:
"
TGGarrett wrote:

Hi there, I've taken a quick glance at your char, your gears are fine, your rapier has the potential to craft attack speed to get over 300pdps but its quite costly, if you want to upgrade, just buy a new one with 300pdps(much cheaper and quicker), yours currently has 267pdps...The screenshot i took was with Damage on full life and legacy Abyssus, so the tooltip pumps up quite a lot, i also have jewels with crit multi on. There's already a guy that can catch up with my numbers in a post before this, you can take a look. All i want to say is nothing's wrong with your char, everything should work as expected, even with 7.7k, that's enough to do high end content. If you have problem with bosses or you need further advice, post your character screen here, ill take a look.

Thanks again. What avg hit number would u recommend for a Shaper kill? I know the DPS from past characters but I have never had a build where the tool tip doesnt show the dps.
"
TGGarrett wrote:

Thanks again. What avg hit number would u recommend for a Shaper kill? I know the DPS from past characters but I have never had a build where the tool tip doesnt show the dps.

I first did Shaper with 8k avg hit, with Faster attack and dual-wield 2 swords (which is a big mistake, don't try this). your tooltip does not show the 30% phys as extra chaos from Death's hand yet, so its actually more than just 7.7k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info