[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

I’m a fairly new player and thanks for this build and it’s was really fun and strong, I wonder if anyone can help me out and provide some good advise too.
When I swap out my gems for Blade Flurry skill, it show that my damage is so much lower compared to Reave. Wonder if there is anything I did wrong

BF Dmg Shown is 14k
Reave dmg shown is 140k

Here is my gear and comments are appreciated

So since you are a new player Im gonna give you a few suggestions

Blade flurry damage is shown as avg damage and reave is shown as DPS, huge difference. Also you must release blade flurry every 6 stacks which is shown on left hand corner of screen.

Blade flurry is much better compared to reave for single target.

Download Path of building, import your character and check your actual dps. You may check youtube on how to use it.

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

I imported your ninja assasin character on POB, you have 582k dps with blade flurry without changing any configuration, if i switch to reave with the same level gem you have 297k dps... But your actual dps is much higher since you have to enable few tick marks in config which i didnt.
"
Boon_ah wrote:
I’m a fairly new player and thanks for this build and it’s was really fun and strong, I wonder if anyone can help me out and provide some good advise too.
When I swap out my gems for Blade Flurry skill, it show that my damage is so much lower compared to Reave. Wonder if there is anything I did wrong

Check out the post above, this guy explained it thoroughly.
"
PirateZ86 wrote:
So since you are a new player Im gonna give you a few suggestions

Blade flurry damage is shown as avg damage and reave is shown as DPS, huge difference. Also you must release blade flurry every 6 stacks which is shown on left hand corner of screen.

Blade flurry is much better compared to reave for single target.

Download Path of building, import your character and check your actual dps. You may check youtube on how to use it.

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

I imported your ninja assasin character on POB, you have 582k dps with blade flurry without changing any configuration, if i switch to reave with the same level gem you have 297k dps... But your actual dps is much higher since you have to enable few tick marks in config which i didnt.
thank you so much for your advise. Mind suggesting what gear I should upgrade next?
Hello! Wanna try out this build, but belly of the beast 6l pretty expencive staff, what u think about oni-goroshi sword + kaom's heart?
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
Hello! Wanna try out this build, but belly of the beast 6l pretty expencive staff, what u think about oni-goroshi sword + kaom's heart?

It will do, but that's not the point of this guide anymore.
Hello i have a question about skill tree, because i wana play this build in Incursion League. I will play using BF or Vaal Reave because of great change!

Why you take Razor's Edge in pasive tree instead Ambidexterity in bottom of skill tree?

Is that necesary to go up for Sanctity, Retribution and Amplify? Maybe we could spend this point for another place?

Same thing with Finesse and Heart of Oak. Takeing the Champion ascendency we have Worthy Foe and Fortify so we cannot by stunned and our enemy cannot evade the attacks :-)

So I'm thinking about something like that www.poeurl.com/bUV9
Last edited by SzaQak on May 27, 2018, 3:20:18 PM
"
Hello i have a question about skill tree, because i wana play this build in Incursion League. I will play using BF or Vaal Reave because of great change!

Why you take Razor's Edge in pasive tree instead Ambidexterity in bottom of skill tree?

Is that necesary to go up for Sanctity, Retribution and Amplify? Maybe we could spend this point for another place?

Same thing with Finesse and Heart of Oak. Takeing the Champion ascendency we have Worthy Foe and Fortify so we cannot by stunned and our enemy cannot evade the attacks :-)

So I'm thinking about something like that www.poeurl.com/bUV9

Simply because going all the way down to Ambidexterity is not optimal, with Razor's edge you get +1 range (good for aoe) and bleed chances, since we are phys build, bleeding still deal a good amount of damage, and they're only cost 3 points while Ambidexterity takes 7. Finesse and Heart of Oak is for accuracy, regen (for non VP build) and attack speed, it's true that enemies can't evaded your attacks but only if you manage to land your first hit and taunt them, without any accuracy on your trees, you would still miss a lot.

Getting Amplifier in Templar area helps a lot with your clear speed and crowd control, small aoe will make you struggle in maps with 25% less aoe mod and painful while using Conc effect. Plus, you get some free Int nodes on tree (of which every melee build lacks).

You take a lot of damage nodes on tree with minimal benefit while most of them can be get on jewels, which you sacrifice 2 of them on your tree, jewels are huge bonus since the present of abyss jewels, make use of them.

Most of all, your tree only have 141% life, you will have hard time getting life on your gears, so I don't think it's better than mine.
Thanks for your answer!! :-)

// edit: but we have 100% chance to taunt on hit? Hmm? I don't understand.. how we can miss the target? :-D
Last edited by SzaQak on May 28, 2018, 3:46:24 PM
"
Thanks for your answer!! :-)

// edit: but we have 100% chance to taunt on hit? Hmm? I don't understand.. how we can miss the target? :-D

Hello! I wanna add, if i take "Resolute technique" nod, i also will be missing target? So no chance replace inc critical strike stone?)
P.S. Also can u tell minimum price build for endgame
Last edited by alexandro_108 on May 28, 2018, 5:01:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info