Path of Nerfs

Well...looks like the only real viable high level character I have at level 95 is going to stay level 95, again. I just cannot grind out the scant amount of XP given and try to maintain a decent map pool.....that is if I dont want to buy maps. Which I dont. Oh well, good thing getting to level 100 isnt a big deal to me. As far as the other nerfs go, I am just too casual to know about many of these. But since I have played this game off and on since launch, it seems to me that the obsession with "balance" has been seriously misunderstood by the development team. I understand that nerfs are needed in balancing a game, but at the same time there are waaayyyy too many junk skills and nodes in the tree that always get left in the dust each new wave of "balance". It makes sense to me at least, that instead of always coming up with shiny, new skills each patch or expansion, mabie rework some of the skills that are not used by the community. They seem to have some kind of statistic gathering stuff going on, so they know what is being used most and least. Why dont they use this information to rework the lesser used skills into being useful? Do they just get off on shooting down players who have spent a good chunk of effort and currency on a good build? What kind of sadistic people are running this game? I could be wrong here, and if I am, apologies.
Stop cry and wait full patch note guys :(

"
lizzrdd wrote:
Well...looks like the only real viable high level character I have at level 95 is going to stay level 95, again. I just cannot grind out the scant amount of XP given and try to maintain a decent map pool.....that is if I dont want to buy maps.

Problem for sustain map pool its finish, now with atlas its more easy to sustain good map pool....
Last edited by Yiros on Dec 4, 2017, 8:41:44 PM
"
Chris wrote:
We receive overwhelming feedback

Sure you did.

"Feedback" That is also what you claimed a month ago when deciding what items and currency to keep from Harbinger League in the game. Yet near the start of the league when you updated the Currency tab only the Annulment type had a specific slot apart from some shards.

You already knew what would be staying in, weeks before that "feedback".

You are losing my trust here, GGG.
I like all changes, even though some of those affect my build hard.

I just think its perfectly fine to change meta every season, otherwise people will keep playing same builds over and over again, doesn't sounds like fun.
Last edited by unloder100500 on Dec 4, 2017, 8:37:33 PM
"
Right but you dont need 100% to begin with. RF is easily sustained long before that, im unkillable at lvl 32 with tons of regen nodes left. Perhaps Im missing something but even with 3% less we are still going to regen to full instantly.

And why i dont see this @instant regen ultra tanky insane dmg and sustain RF build@ character in your profile? ) Maybe cuz RF even now, without nerf, acually not even close to best builds in game?
Sh*t, sorry dude, i'm just so salty with this nerf, planned to start leagues with first try rf char.. And what now..
⚔️ https://steamcommunity.com/id/yalme/
"
Lostar wrote:
Guys.i just wanna say THANK YOU.

I was looking at patch after patch and tries to find
words "vaal pact" and "dark pact" since dark pact was introduced.

Vaal pact kills this game for a YEARS.
Thousands of players just stop searching new meta,
cause u just can take vaal pact andface tank end game content
for 10 exalts.

And 1 more thing. Nerfs is not a popular decision.
Butwe ask u to nerf this dam` VP so long)

So .. THANK YOU, guys, for hearing our wishes,
and for youe bravery!
GGG ARE THE BEST!
[Removed by Support] Nobody forced you to use VP. You are happy that this option was taken from another players? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 4, 2017, 8:42:08 PM
Only gripe is the exp change... Increasing exp required to to level because a small minority of people that can play the game 10+ hrs a day said its 2 easy??
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
"
Now has 200 to 240% increased Evasion Rating (down from 240 to 380%). The movement speed bonus this item can provide has been capped at 100% for all versions.

Well at least Brass Dome isn't getting nerfed. I *really* hope to read about some defensive buffs to right side of the tree tomorrow.

"
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer.

Top racers are not the right people to listen to when it comes to exp gain. Just because someone who has 24/7 free time and only needs 4 hours of sleep can powerlevel to 100 in less than a week doesn't mean nerfs are needed. You'd better look at the percentage of players who even bother leveling their toons to 90+.

"
Dark Pact cast using your life no longer has bonus radius, and the damage bonus has been reduced from 95% more damage with hits and ailments when using your life to 76% more damage.

Wow. Just wow. With wither changes, VP nerf and this it's triple nerf to a single skill. Do you really need to nerf skills to the point of being unusable?

Meanwhile i see no nerf to spectres. Is this for real?
I will w8 till full patch notes but I see no real changes made in all context.

VP change was needed but what about reflect, game being balanced around VP, 1 shots and such. On the other hand slayer gets buff through new VP ...

Queen of the Forest gets nerfed bcos of too powerful speed buff,... ok but what about balancing movement skills in global not just one item etc.

On top of that another nerf to XP ...

I could continue one by one but I have better things to do right now.

Last edited by Rakiii on Dec 4, 2017, 8:39:58 PM
"
Odds_ wrote:

lmfao, the only people upset about these changes are terrible softcore players who've never hit 90 in less than 6 months, and been carried by instant leech for 5 years and have no idea how to actually play the game.

I'm sorry that you'll have to dodge an occasional attack instead of holding right click in dried lake for the rest of your life.

but i have a lvl 96 character, what are you trying to say? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 4, 2017, 9:06:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info