Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

Do I have to watch the stream on PC or can I watch on xbox or android too to be eligible to a drop?
12 hours, nothing yet

How do we know we are getting the credit for watching streams?

@GGG Please add stats to our twitch.tv profile page at the very least how many times has the dice been rolled for us. I should be at 150+ dice rolls for 1% chance, it is hard to believe that it still has not dropped a single skin.

BTW, Does the "Share my activity" option from twitch settings need to be on for this to work?

Last edited by Razzenit on Nov 29, 2017, 9:41:20 AM
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
valv00 wrote:
how do we know we just win a hat ? 19hours and nothing for now

You get a message on PoE website.

thank for the answer
over 10 hours, nothing. your whole promotion is misleading. why not just give every account 1 if they watch a certain amount of time and see if they stay? this is just carnival grade nonsense
20hrs and got nothing :) anyone win this hat?
Hey yo!
Last edited by cenleegame01 on Nov 29, 2017, 9:43:37 AM
1% roll for every stream apart, or for all PoE streams ???
"
Razzenit wrote:
12 hours, nothing yet

How do we know we are getting the credit for watching streams?

@GGG Please add stats to our twitch.tv profile page at the very least how many times has the dice been rolled for us. I should be at 150+ dice rolls for 1% chance, it is hard to believe that it still has not dropped a single skin.

BTW, Does the "Share my activity" option from twitch settings need to be on for this to work?

That probability is 99% ^ 150 = 22% so nothing out of the ordinary. Howmany hours you might have watched, you start fresh now and have a 63% chance to win within the next 8 1/3 hours. Good luck!
"
Forsman wrote:
What a scam.
Tricking people into giving the game exposure on twitch.

Scam would imply you are losing something in the process. Do you?
GGG is not obligated to make any sort of a giveaway in the first place. They are no obligated to follow any rules when it comes to the format of them either.

They are not tricking anyone. It's obvious that everytime there's stuff being given away for free the main goal is to attract attention. When there are free food samples in a shop do you complain to the manager that they're tricking people into buying this particular brand? Grow up.

"
Then when someone gets a helm skin they might then afterwards buy the entire rest of the set.

And how is this GGG's fault, I wonder?

"
And for gods sake, please give me the option of turning off having to put in a god damn code every day i want to log in. You think i enjoy having to open my email every day to get a code which i have to put in to be allowed to log in?

I don't.

Irrelevant to the thread. This is caused by dynamic IP, which is a matter to discuss with ISP (unless you want an option to completely abandon account security). Or just tie the acount with Steam.
Nothing here
"
I don´t know if anyone posted this already but here I go, to the correct section this time
8.33 hours (x 60)
=499.8 minutes ~ 500 minutes
=500 minutes (:5)
=100 procs (dice rolls)
chance is 1%
1 - 0.01 is 0.99 (chance that it will not happen with one try)
0.99 to the power of 100 = 0.366 (0.99 x 0.99 x 0.99....a hundred times, result is the chance that the result will not proc upon 100 cosecutive tries)
1 - 0.366 (a chance that the result does proc)
= 0.634
0.634 x 100
= 63.4% (chance in %)

If I didn´t misunderstand something horribly:
8.33 hours give 63.4% chance.

to have 75% chance you would need 11.5 hours
for 90% 19 hours...

just throwing it out there that it may take a tad bit longer.
or just these 5 minutes, time of succes is unpredictable.

well still nothing for me 16 hours
16 hours before unlink, now after linked account again 2 hours. Still nothing. Still dont know how it works :) but i didnt read all earlier posts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info