In every piece of prose, lies a tiny spark of magic.

If I had to guess, this is the "Starforge" drop of the Seer boss. (So gated by rarity, which I think is fine considering how powerful it is)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
raics wrote:
And the cooldown? :)

It's 250ms :)

Hi Rebecca !

Thx for the info

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 27, 2017, 8:37:39 PM
"
HoockBr wrote:
Does dual wield share cooldown?

The socketed spells have a cooldown applied to them by the effect that makes them triggered, which, like all cooldowns, will apply to all instances of the same skill that have that cooldown, anywhere. The skill's cooldown only affects that skill - the item can still trigger other skills, until all of them are on cooldown.

If you have two Poet's Pens, each of them will trigger a spell when you attack, putting that spell on cooldown (unless the spell is already on cooldown and cannot be triggered). Unless you have two copies of the same skill, one in each item, the cooldowns cannot interact, because cooldowns are per-skill.

"
HoockBr wrote:
Does it casts all socketed spells at same time, or one at a time?
One at a time (in order, not random). It specifies that it triggers "a Socketed Spell".

(Edited for clarity)
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 27, 2017, 8:23:05 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

If you have two Poet's Pens, each of them will trigger a spell when you attack, putting that spell on cooldown (unless the spell is already on cooldown and cannot be triggered). Unless you have two copies of the same skill, one in each item, the cooldowns cannot interact, because cooldowns are per-skill.

Wait, am I reading this correctly? So for example if I had 2 Arc gems, 1 in each Poet's Pen, they would be on a separate cooldown when they are triggered?
Last edited by kyuuichi on Nov 27, 2017, 6:25:43 PM
"The pen is mightier than the sword."

It looks too good for normal players to ever find.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I here claim the paternity of the Necro wander build with this

Desecrate+ Spirit offering+ body swap

Using kb for the attack
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
kyuuichi wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Unless you have two copies of the same skill, one in each item, the cooldowns cannot interact, because cooldowns are per-skill.

Wait, am I reading this correctly? So for example if I had 2 Arc gems, 1 in each Poet's Pen, they would be on a separate cooldown when they are triggered?
I have emphasised the part it seems you missed. Cooldowns always apply to all instances of the same skill*. Your example with Arc is exactly the situation I was saying is the exception to the cooldowns being unable to interact.

*In more detail, they apply to all instances of that skill which have that cooldown. So a copy of the skill which didn't have this trigger and it's associated cooldown would be unaffected (and also untriggered).
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 27, 2017, 8:24:27 PM
Oh myyyyyy... This pen looks awesome. I'm seeing a lot of potential here. Wondering what the drop rate will be on this guy. Looks like it'll be pricey.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
kyuuichi wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Unless you have two copies of the same skill, one in each item, the cooldowns cannot interact, because cooldowns are per-skill.

I have emphasised the part it seems you missed. Cooldowns always apply to all instances of the same skill. Your example with Arc is exactly the situation I was saying is the exception to the cooldowns being unable to interact.

Thank you Mark, I misread.
Well we did ask for more chase uniques! First item consciously designed with lvl 100 in mind to boot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info