The Abyss Challenge League

Love the Theme, Hype! Summoner-build seems appropriate for a league-starter :)
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
Oh ma Gaud :D
1-2 years ago in the reddit propose an idea for the Kaom.
[ Not Kaom Spesific ] but we can get items empty and but jewels in them and they shold be Strong like kaom because there is no link.

im GOD :D
Looks like Breach 2.0.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
BaggerNox wrote:
looks like a new form of breach.

Breach was amazing :)

This one comes from beneath. That is what i also quoted in one of our forums.
can't wait to conquer the cracks
Looks great. Dark and thematically interesting. Really looking forward to this. It seems like it'll be 100% better than Harbinger.
It comes out on my birthday!!! :D
I've got mixed feelings about this. Sure im exited for this, but im worried aswell. i hope the league will be fun :)

on a sidenote: we need an action house (or something else to improve trading), whispering 20 ppl to buy something without a single response is pretty annoying, and this is not the worst case, but daily routine, especially towards the end of the league.

does someone know if the abyss sockets replace regular sockets on items or if they are "extra"? i usually struggle with fitting all gems in the way it is..
i also hope the mobs from the 2.0 "breaches" spawn fast enough and that we do not need to backtrack much for said treasure chests.

i really would love to try out hc this time round, but im worried about connection stability. i tried a bit of hc in the turmoil event and i had quite some freezes and crashes. would hate to die because of a bad connection. so please keep working on performance.

keep it up
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
I want this in the game core asap !!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info