The Abyss Challenge League

"
dan991199 wrote:
It looks cool, but hopefully the mobs spawn quicker than in that video. Aint Nobody Got Time To Wait For That!

You got time to write this you got time to wait. ;)
So you added a new effect to randomly spawned holes in the ground... how is this a league again
Yay! Thank you. ♥
Today, Wraeclast offers me a new life, written not by birth, nor family, nor society.
Those modds are already broken and the league looks even slower than garbinger. gj.
My gosh..if you think there can't be released more nice content - it just makes BAM!

Spoiler
my wife left me
Noice
Why has GGG stopped making MTX rewards for both standard and hardcore players?

These MTX rewards are just too basic.

I enjoy rewards for doing challenges. But the rewards need to be good. Would love to see full set of MTX armor on top of the basic standard rewards we get each league, and would love to see separate set of rewards for those people that play Hardcore.
When will we see the new Abyss league supporter packs?? :D LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
I...uh...I kinda think this new belt base is a little bit broken. More than a little bit, actually, if it can be made into a rare, and i assume it can.
It's potentially a 10 mod rare belt, can easily imagine them being the most expensive belts in the league :D.
3.1 the best expansion ever? maybe
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info