Wireless radiation and the deadly impacts it has on people.

"
"
faerwin wrote:
I did not and will not.

It's the same argument used over and over about the so called danger of radio waves since the invention of the microwaves.

Well there's plenty of scientific (even though I don't believe in the science religion) material referenced in the video. I don't know why you'd want to avoid facts unless you have a comfort zone you'd hate to leave.

If there is scientific material on the subject please link the journal article directly or provide a reference for it. I'll see if I can PM you the PDF directly if there is a paywall.
I call bullshit on this. Population kept increasing in developed areas with radio waves which is basicaly wireless shit on different frequency.

There's no concrete proof about WI-FI having a negative impact let alone being deadly.

It's all just speculations. Proof of not being deadly: we're still alive and populations are increasing.
Last edited by sharky3010 on Nov 23, 2017, 8:50:59 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Interestingly, the cellular towers may not be as much a risk (for those not living nearby) as the phone that is in someone's pocket, because of the way it focuses the signals from the various towers.
LOL. Phones don't focus incoming waves in any way. A radio device that isn't transmitting, only receiving, is 100% safe. Instead, the question to ask about your mobile phone is: is it transmitting? Usually minimally (we tend to download much more than we upload), but yes.

If you're worried about radiation exposure, I'd recommend using a wired headset for phone calls and keeping hands off the phone during large uploads or when livestreaming your own content. I consider avoiding touch with the phone during general browsing/streaming activity as overly paranoid; yes, your phone is sending HTTP gets and ACK packets, but that's not that heavy.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 23, 2017, 11:51:25 AM
Calling BS as well. Even if it's mildly harmful with exposure to large doses, what's the worst that can happen? Anyone want to give a hypothesis about how much average exposure lowers life expectancy? Who the fuck wants to live to be 90, anyway?

If, and I mean a big *IF* it is harmful, we know that it certainly doesn't kill you quickly. And the human body might very well adapt itself to resist some of these effects, in due time.

In centuries prior, being fat used to be representative of success. Now being fat is representative of being lazy. Why does that matter for this topic? Well, modern lifestyles that humans are currently living in first world countries; our anatomy hasn't necessarily adapted to it completely, but micro evolution will occur over a period of generations, due to our change in environmental conditions, and our bodies will eventually adapt. Just like how some groups of people evolved darker skin tones to better cope with high sun exposure. Their bodies became more resistant to UV exposure. I think our bodies could make a similar adaptations to a number of other things, even low levels of nuclear radiation, or maybe even adaptations suited for living in space.

People use to drink water straight out of creeks in the USA a couple hundred years ago, and their bodies were more resistant to the bacteria in the water, and they could drink it without as severe of an effect as it would have on someone today.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Nov 23, 2017, 1:44:47 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Interestingly, the cellular towers may not be as much a risk (for those not living nearby) as the phone that is in someone's pocket, because of the way it focuses the signals from the various towers.
LOL. Phones don't focus incoming waves in any way. A radio device that isn't transmitting, only receiving, is 100% safe.

"MmWave handsets will generally have high gain directional and adaptive antenna arrays [11][12], which causes radiation energy to focus in one or certain directions, leading to increased heating if the main beam points to the human body. "

That's from the source I linked earlier:

"The Human Body and Millimeter-Wave Wireless Communication
Systems: Interactions and Implications,” by the NYU Department of Radiology

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I can't wait for nuclear war. That'll show the nonbelievers.
I heard a new-old trend recently of people believing DInosaures are not real.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
LOL. Phones don't focus incoming waves in any way. A radio device that isn't transmitting, only receiving, is 100% safe.
"MmWave handsets will generally have high gain directional and adaptive antenna arrays [11][12], which causes radiation energy to focus in one or certain directions, leading to increased heating if the main beam points to the human body. "

That's from the source I linked earlier:

"The Human Body and Millimeter-Wave Wireless Communication
Systems: Interactions and Implications,” by the NYU Department of Radiology
Antennas both transmit and receive. Some such antennas broadcast directionally. They're talking about transmission there.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 24, 2017, 1:32:50 AM

"
SuicideAll wrote:
I can't wait for nuclear war. That'll show the nonbelievers.

Nukes are a hoax, unless you have proof they exist of course.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info