New Boss Fight: Shakari

And that boss is probably very easy.. As we are all seen that GGG members dont know how to play this game.. Plus, he is using trapper with that pretty "dope" skill.. Bleed build probably just need to lure that boss.. Hit and run etc..
moral of the story, don't fight the giant scorpion creature, it will hurt and it will be painful
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Nov 20, 2017, 8:58:52 PM
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
moral of the story, don't fight the giant scorpion creature, it will hurt and it will be painful

More like moral of the story, don't fight the giant scorpion creature like GGG fights it.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
How strange, you mean that char did not just blade flurry and insta gibbed that boss?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hope it can be beat in SSF HC mode, not like Brine King...

By the way, if Brine King can be ajust for SSF HC players... could be nice, as currently he do a one-shot kill to a marauder 3k HP, 2k armor, full health, full resistances.
Last edited by obi36 on Nov 20, 2017, 9:32:20 PM
"
MBata wrote:

Amirite?

Edit: Shakira...Shakara - amazing what a difference a vowel makes

Am i the only one who misread one for the other?!
Ahhh the tears of all the "I want to go all dps and forget about defense" players in this thread is so joyful.Good job GGG on putting an end to the DPS whoring meta
duriel
MFJonesHC
"
MBata wrote:
"
MBata wrote:

Amirite?

Edit: Shakira...Shakara - amazing what a difference a vowel makes

Am i the only one who misread one for the other?!

Nope, I thought the same thing....these hips dont lie but they might stab out your eye.
Saved
"
obi36 wrote:
Hope it can be beat in SSF HC mode, not like Brine King...

By the way, if Brine King can be ajust for SSF HC players... could be nice, as currently he do a one-shot kill to a marauder 3k HP, 2k armor, full health, full resistances.

haha wtf XD brine king is never dangerous man
watch huizui's videos on youtube if you have some problems with boss mechanics

Like the sand king very much!
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Last edited by HQuality on Nov 20, 2017, 9:48:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info