New Boss Fight: Shakari

why not showcase a melee build for one of these?

I mean a real melee build not one that uses a totem or a ranged attacks and just runs away.

Why not showcase that new melee support gem? How about showcasing all the "wonderful things" you guys have done for melee.

How about showcasing defenses and how great they are?

Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
"
MBata wrote:

Amirite?

Edit: Shakira...Shakara - amazing what a difference a vowel makes

That is EXACTLY what i thought of when i first saw the name of that boss!!
I laughed almost the whole duration of the video at this corpse swinging at the tail. Why recycle common scorpion mob? Why not to create really new boss? Why to attach this laughable corpse instead of simple, but not less dangerous poisoning sting?
In places where I wasn't laughing, I was yawning while looking at empty sand and this corpse-tail poking from it.

New bosses are nice, but this one not new, nor interesting. Meh.
Tsamina mina, eh eh
Waka waka, eh eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
This time for Africa

... and somewhere... deep in GGG headquarters... a developer remains in shackles and is beaten daily for naming this boss too similarly to Shakira...
"
bionicg2040 wrote:
why not showcase a melee build for one of these?

I mean a real melee build not one that uses a totem or a ranged attacks and just runs away.

Why not showcase that new melee support gem? How about showcasing all the "wonderful things" you guys have done for melee.

How about showcasing defenses and how great they are?

Don't worry, they will showcase how many nerfs and corresponding builds they are going to kill this league.

Soon.
Oh, wonderful. Just what we need. Another overly long and rippy fight with a boss that just snorted ten pounds of coke while the player got drenched in krazy glue and molasses. There appears to have been a small oversight, though. Shouldn't that quicksand also do massive DoT damage?
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
"
bionicg2040 wrote:

Showcase a gem that is supposed to give some aoe to a single targeted melee gem in a bossfight? Whats the use of that?

And to all the guys that say this boss is too hard.
First: This clearly looks like a minor good to me, so it will propably bring a proper reward with it.
Second: Am I the only one that enjoys a challange? Like what to you want? Go brain afk through the whole game and then be like: yeah I'm the king of the world. Killing a hard boss makes me feel like I achieved something, while killing a joke boss is, well just a joke. I've killed almost every map boss in Harbinger league, didn't skip a single one of them. And I didn't pay anyone to kill something for me. I've killed Shaper and Uber Atziri on my own, and damn it felt good guys.

And btw I'm playing Blade Flurry. And yeah I know a melee tag doesn't make it a melee gem, but running concentrated effect on boss fights means I have to stand in their face. And I didn't facetank/leech through Shaper and Uber Atziri, I dodged. That's what you're supposed to do there.
I've read through the whole comments and I saw a lot of people saying 'give love to melee' or 'GGG doesn't care about melee'. Like fixing melee would be as easy as an elementary school math classwork. Not a single one of you h

Has any of you ever thought about what it's like to be a member of GGG when one half of the players says 'the game is too hard, i want to facefuck every boss' and the other half says 'the game is too easy, i want a challange'?
Keep up your work GGG, I like your game the way it is, and I'm not disappointed by what you're doing to it.
Last edited by VersuchDrei on Nov 28, 2017, 8:52:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info