The Hungry Loop Unique Ring

"
Pol123 wrote:
Is it me or should this be a white socked, is a pain to switch colour for support gems.

It's really not hard to roll the color you want on an unset ring, they have no attribute requirements so they can roll all colors pretty easily. If you have bad RNG you could always use the "at least 1 red socket" or whatever color option on vorici's bench, it costs like 4 chromes.

Rolling specific colors shouldn't be an issue. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
This looks like the easiest 5link item! This ring is amazing!

I imagine at the beginning of the league it will be super expensive, then when 5link bellies come out, this will become affordable. Wonder how rare it will be too :) Very interesting item!
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
"
Nakato1111 wrote:
If you use a vaal orb on it can u get 21 gems ?

Mate think first how corruption works if you would corrupt it you may end with useless ring coz it would lost it socket
"
enumag wrote:
So if I buy a lvl 19 gem that is ready to level up, socket it to the ring and then click the level up button it will eat it, right?

Another interesting question is if it will eat gems after being corrupted?

What about stat requirements for the support gems? Are they ignored?

It's useless for CWDT setups because lvl 20 CWDT needs too much damage. Also you can't feed it curses so things like Blasphemy or Curse on Hit are out as well.

Currently the best usage I see for this ring is a 5-link totem or minion setup while keeping your 4-links open to CWDT, curses and whatever.

5-link movement skills with Faster Attacks + Fortify + Onslaught + PCoC/Innervate/Blind/Maim might be a thing too.

I like to use lvl 20 cwdt when i play tanky chars so when im 8k hp im worried only about this realy massive dmg at that point cwdt 20 and immortall call and enfeble or temporal chains save my ass but i agree this ring is not bis for cwdt but (i have to agree again) its awesome for movement skills i just wish it would also provide quality bonus, if it would do my setup would be fortifiy-blood magic-faster attacks-culling strike 20% quality-whirling blades/leap slam/shield charge
What about Spell totem with Wither for any Chaos builds? :D
Last edited by Uoykai on Nov 20, 2017, 2:50:16 AM
I don't see why it has a level requirement of 70. It's obviously going to be a rare drop, cost a fortune on the market and take a lot of time or money to feed. Having any kind of requirement that isn't that of the fed gems feels excessive.

"
Innomen wrote:

I hope you don't work in the patent office (or law in general) or we'd get no innovation

Law needs innovation? WTF did I just read. Law needs enforcing, not catering, otherwise it's not law. And what the hell does your rant have to do with poe?
Last edited by SPTX on Nov 20, 2017, 3:21:57 AM
IMO for HC its bad ring because there are no hp/res/dmg stats. I can do 5l on 70 lvl easly on body armour or 2h weapon. In new league we can see a lot of 6l on ANY piece of equipment except jewellery. So i dont know how this ring will play on HC league but on scrubcore maybe will have some popularicy. But idea is very good! I like when something new appears in this game!
Last edited by Vampiruga on Nov 20, 2017, 3:06:18 AM
Nice ring;) but I think it’ll b so rare and expensive so I will never have 1
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I think I'd still prefer good rolled +3 lvl rare ring.

Maybe slot-hungry summoner builds would find good use to it.
Very interesting. This is called unique.. ;3
Already! I can make an SRS setup for my 12+ Aura support!

HELL YEAHHH!

*Btw GGG, any news from the char portraits?
I really wait to see those... Please!
Last edited by freezEpica on Nov 20, 2017, 4:03:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info